What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

Over the weekend my screen died (although the mod continued to fire as normal). I tried linking it to Escribe software with both a soft and hard reboots but to no avail.

Got in touch with Totally Wicked and they said to send it back to them, which I did on Monday. Apparently an engineer is currently looking at it with a view to fixing, but I'm not sure I'd be too happy with this... Ideally I'd prefer a new one, incase the same problem crops up again after the 90 day warranty expires.

I sit and wait on the outcome and I'm missing it badly!
How long you had it?

I received it on the 11th (the day after release date).

Consumer rights act changed october this year, means if you have a faulty product within 30 days of purchase (pre orders maybe a grey area?), you can insist on a full refund. Just now have to work out with the vendor whether its faulty or broken. Not saying you broke it, just seeing it from both sides. Was it a uk vendor? If not pffffft. Dunno lol

Hope you sort it dude, i'd be mortified.

Consumer rights act changed october this year, means if you have a faulty product within 30 days of purchase (pre orders maybe a grey area?), you can insist on a full refund. Just now have to work out with the vendor whether its faulty or broken. Not saying you broke it, just seeing it from both sides. Was it a uk vendor? If not pffffft. Dunno lol

Hope you sort it dude, i'd be mortified.

Yeah, it was Totally Wicked.

Thanks for the comments mate and I'm far from happy, but hope they'll sort it in the end. Customer service, to date, has been fine, but I'd like to hear their verdict as they've had it a couple of days now.

The case did have a 'ding' but wasn't abused/dropped!

Thanks again mate.

TW got back to me and advised the unit seemed to have a problem with the chip and it's going on the long boat back to China. So they'll be sending me a brand new unit today (hopefully) and if not Monday.

All in all a good Customer Service experience!

TW got back to me and advised the unit seemed to have a problem with the chip and it's going on the long boat back to China. So they'll be sending me a brand new unit today (hopefully) and if not Monday.

All in all a good Customer Service experience!

Glad to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom