What's new

Recipe mega thread

Had anyone found a recipe for one hit wonder milkman or element strawberry whip?

Been looking for element frost too, to no avail

Currently steeping a milkman clone, will let you know how it gets on. Made one a while ago but it was way too much strawberry

Hi every body just wondering if anyone knows any of the ace of vapes recipes, Acid b, Yoda sweat, Yoda blood etc

Thanks in advance

Absolutely fantastic thread. Thanks for putting this up. I've been thinking about mixing my own for a while now and as soon as I can convince my better half that it will be cheaper and better and all the other stuff we know it is. I have been looking through this thread and I'm going to get a few concentrates to make a couple of different flavours. I've found a recipe for Cuttwood Boss Reserve clone which I'll share below. Just wondered if anyone had tried to make it or has an idea that this sounds about right? I might just give it a go anyway...just wanted to put it out to the experts.

Here is what the percentages would be.
Graham Clear (TFA) 3.3%
Caramel Original (TFA) 3.3%
Cap Crunch (FW) 3%
PB (TFA) 3.3%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 2%
Custard (TFA) 4%
Banana Cream (TFA) 10%
Cotton Candy/EM (TFA) 1%
Keep in mind that his recipe is 30% flavoring so it is higher than most people prefer.

Thanks Apes. N

Absolutely fantastic thread. Thanks for putting this up. I've been thinking about mixing my own for a while now and as soon as I can convince my better half that it will be cheaper and better and all the other stuff we know it is. I have been looking through this thread and I'm going to get a few concentrates to make a couple of different flavours. I've found a recipe for Cuttwood Boss Reserve clone which I'll share below. Just wondered if anyone had tried to make it or has an idea that this sounds about right? I might just give it a go anyway...just wanted to put it out to the experts.

Here is what the percentages would be.
Graham Clear (TFA) 3.3%
Caramel Original (TFA) 3.3%
Cap Crunch (FW) 3%
PB (TFA) 3.3%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 2%
Custard (TFA) 4%
Banana Cream (TFA) 10%
Cotton Candy/EM (TFA) 1%
Keep in mind that his recipe is 30% flavoring so it is higher than most people prefer.

Thanks Apes. N
Hi if you get hold of eliquid manager pro (android play store) once you have enterd your recipe it will tell you how much it is costing you for the amount you are making, of course you have to enter all your concentrates and how much you bought them for in the flavour section, i addmine in every time i get some new ones, eg a 30ml bottle of cuttwoods unicorn milk clone costs me £1.06p to make not bad hey

Hi if you get hold of eliquid manager pro (android play store) once you have enterd your recipe it will tell you how much it is costing you for the amount you are making, of course you have to enter all your concentrates and how much you bought them for in the flavour section, i addmine in every time i get some new ones, eg a 30ml bottle of cuttwoods unicorn milk clone costs me £1.06p to make not bad hey
That's brilliant info thanks for letting me know that app!! And fair do's 1.06 for 30ml of unicorn milk is amazing...easily pay 12 quid for half that in B&M. Great response thanks!!

So I've just mixed up my first juice. Basic ingredients with what I got from vapable today. Just sort of made it up with a calculator. 10% strawberry milkshake and 5% double cream. 12mg nic at 70/30. It's ok for a first shot but not sure how long to steep it but I'll see how it goes. I also got fw yellow cake, cap biscotti and cap choc glazed doughnut. Any recipe suggestions for those appreciated hugely! N

So I've just mixed up my first juice. Basic ingredients with what I got from vapable today. Just sort of made it up with a calculator. 10% strawberry milkshake and 5% double cream. 12mg nic at 70/30. It's ok for a first shot but not sure how long to steep it but I'll see how it goes. I also got fw yellow cake, cap biscotti and cap choc glazed doughnut. Any recipe suggestions for those appreciated hugely! N

What I tend to do is go to the first page on this thread find a juice I fancy them buy the consentrates I think it is a bit easier doing it that way rather than looking for one with your consentrates if you know what I mean. But if you can't find one to suit just concoct you never know you may come up with the best juice you have tried lol

Bronut is ok bit to much for me, i prefer tpa glazed doughnut to either of cap's. Anything with cream i would say a min of 5 days and cut the creams right down they do come out after steeping and tend to mute the other flavours i find. But if you can't wait that long then thats fine, i will say that fw double cream is very strong indeed, and fw yellow cake is nice but again dont over do it with that one other wise it will taste rank (found out the hard way) i allways mix up 5% and 10% in 5ml bottles of my new flavours, shake n vape them and then again after a weeks steep, it helps alot ive found.
My best recipes so far are unicorn milk, sugar drizle (bear), gambit /but also with pear or dragonfruit (substitute for the applepie) and my own which is
dairy milk tpa 0.5ml
Vanilla Bean Ice-cream 0.4ml tpa or cap (cap gives a richer tpa makes it a lighter fluffier feel)
Sweet Strawberry 0.3ml
In a 16.5 ml bottle.
This has turned out realy well bit like "the milk man" but stronger and creamier Im experimenting with butter cream and using tpa Strawberry instead as well will let you know, dairy milk tpa is a very good flavour to have great for mixing or stand alone flavour

What I tend to do is go to the first page on this thread find a juice I fancy them buy the consentrates I think it is a bit easier doing it that way rather than looking for one with your consentrates if you know what I mean. But if you can't find one to suit just concoct you never know you may come up with the best juice you have tried lol
Quite agree find a recipe then buy the concentrates for it other wise you will end up spending a ton on them because they sound or look nice and have about 60 odd different concentrates like me, which you wont hardy use lol

Back
Top Bottom