Innokin
What's new

Yorkshire Vapers introduce yourselves

Heyup Fellow Tykes!

I'm Chris, Aka Eciggyman.
Born and bred in Sheffield and moved to Doncaster 3 years ago.
Been a full-time vaper for over 4 years now, and never had a ciggy in all that time!
Have been an active part of CAM-VIP since it's birth.
I build custom mods as well as cute little box mod.
I've just recently ventured into the world of eLiquid, and make to order some great, unusual flavours.

Looking forward to the Vape Meet in Wombwell this Wednesday, 13th March, it would be nice to meet some of you there. :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Heyup Fellow Tykes!

I'm Chris, Aka Eciggyman.
Born and bred in Sheffield and moved to Doncaster 3 years ago.
Been a full-time vaper for over 4 years now, and never had a ciggy in all that time!
Have been an active part of CAM-VIP since it's birth.
I build custom mods as well as cute little box mod.
I've just recently ventured into the world of eLiquid, and make to order some great, unusual flavours.

Looking forward to the Vape Meet in Wombwell this Wednesday, 13th March, it would be nice to meet some of you there. :)

hi mate any chance of finding out more about the meet?

Hi buddy,
It's a vape meet, with a difference.
The meet is due to start at 7pm in the Anglers Rest.
Weather permitting, we intend to go in a group to all the other vape-friendly pubs in close proximity.....
In other words...a vaping pub-crawl.
Should be good for a laugh!! :hugs:
hi mate any chance of finding out more about the meet?

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Hi guys Pudsey boy born and bred been stinky free 9 months now got a nice collection building up don't know why I just keep getting sucked into bargains lol. Hello eciggyman Chris.

Hi Dave

Used to do a few Pubs out Lofthouse way,,,,But that was many moons ago......The one before the motorway bridge....Wagon and horses in think it was......Then the one just after that on the other side ...Crown ?

AcmeFog
Hi guys Pudsey boy born and bred been stinky free 9 months now got a nice collection building up don't know why I just keep getting sucked into bargains lol. Hello eciggyman Chris.

theres another lad from pudsey called 'parka' on here.i drive past most days cos work in stanningly :)

Hi Dave

Used to do a few Pubs out Lofthouse way,,,,But that was many moons ago......The one before the motorway bridge....Wagon and horses in think it was......Then the one just after that on the other side ...Crown ?

Hi Syd

Wagon is still going , but the rose and crown is a Nisa now

Dave

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom