What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lucy I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think somebody could do with some therapy to talk through this issue.is the issue with you or Lucy,maybe Lucy went with someone from all the apes she was talking to on here.did she get fed up with all the collecting or you..this is a sad situation for which I simpathise,sort of..forget Lucy stop going on about Lucy and maybe you'll wake up one day and LUCY will no longer be your first thought in the morning and last one at night...get a grip,get another woman and get laid..

This has got to be a piss take....cake anyone?

As long it isn't carrot cake. To quote @Tubbyengineer, "Vegetables are the work of the devil", and have no place in confectionery.

But back to the point, it is definitely a piss take. Yesterday this guy asked a newbie question about whether vaping can help you give up smoking, and today he posts a pic of a battery collection that would make Torchy jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom