What's new

Adv

poppa joe1987

Postman
Hey guys, I know taste is subjective but I'd like people's opinions on there best adv, been vaping for quite a while now but I find that every juice I start off liking gets boring and bland after a week or so. I've also found that anything below a 70vg just doesn't agree with me and makes me cough!
I'm currently vaping uncle junks Jon Wayne which is a nice juice but I've only had it 2 days so I know it'll get boring, the juice I turn 2 when that happens is snake oil cuz that really hits the spot but I find it hard to vape all day it's just a good juice 2 get the taste buds going again.

devilicious or grants custard has kept me going all day at work for the last 9 months and im not bored of it yet.
only 600ml left so im on the hunt again.

I have 4 different takes with different juices I cart round with me to reduce boredom. 1 being menthol. Have you tried a strong menthol to refresh the taste buds? Works wonders

I have 4 different takes with different juices I cart round with me to reduce boredom. 1 being menthol. Have you tried a strong menthol to refresh the taste buds? Works wonders

That's what I have the snake oil for, it has the same effect

Perhaps you could try Zamplebox or similar, a different juice every time.

Well just received my jax raspberry doughnut and custard, loaded up in the vct and all I can say is wow! I'd go as far 2 say it's the most enjoyable juice I've tried and I've been thru a lot! Can defo see this gonna b my adv.
Gonna grab my first dripper on the weekend as well so can't wait 2 try it in that!

Back
Top Bottom