What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lucy I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she wants to be found, mate. Love is two-way traffic. If it's one-sided, it aint love - it's obsession, and that aint healthy. Hard as it is, you need to close this chapter and move on. Hate won't cure hurt. It'll just prolong it. Treat yourself to a new mod!

I don't think she wants to be found, mate. Love is two-way traffic. If it's one-sided, it aint love - it's obsession, and that aint healthy. Hard as it is, you need to close this chapter and move on. Hate won't cure hurt. It'll just prolong it. Treat yourself to a new mod!
Thank you,sir.But I only want to reback the batteries to her,and then try my best to forget her.don't worry.

No No,I told you,the Panasonic 18650 3400mAH is my favourite battery,but now it's the most hated battery for me.Both your favourite battery is the AOSO?But in my opinion, the samsung and sony is better than it.and they are a little more famous
lol ,you need some other new brand battery to get over it .Good luck .

Fu c k!!!!!!!!Lucy_Jack is a man!!!!! A man!!! Do you know? And he is only a week in this forum,My lucy in this forum is nearly 10 months,Do you know?F uck,DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THE THINGS LUCY AND ME!!!!!!

Think you need your batteries changing chap, chatting bollocks is the first sign, being a nob is second and shouting at the wrong people is third.

I think your condition is terminal.

Jeb.

Think you need your batteries changing chap, chatting bollocks is the first sign, being a nob is second and shouting at the wrong people is third.

I think your condition is terminal.

Jeb.
Think what you want,I don't care about this,but I warn you,if you don't want me to shout at you,DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THE THINGS LUCY AND ME!!!!! I don't have very good patience,I hate Lucy,but it's not mean you can make fun of the things she and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom