High ish end V/V / TC mods

mcboffin

Achiever
Evening apes

I'm in the market for a new shiny

Looking for the above and have considered

SVB - but Nigel has temporarily shut up shop

TA - haven't heard enough about them TBH

Riallu - would love one but I would get castrated, it's that simple.

Anyone got any other suggestions for decent modders? Pref UK based.

Ta.

Evening apes

I'm in the market for a new shiny

Looking for the above and have considered

SVB - but Nigel has temporarily shut up shop

TA - haven't heard enough about them TBH

Riallu - would love one but I would get castrated, it's that simple.

Anyone got any other suggestions for decent modders? Pref UK based.

Ta.
Hellfire are making a VW based on sx350, on FB group, not cheap though, but all metal

SVB posted on FB earlier, taking orders for dna40 mods I believe.

Wayne Socrates Stone (either search him or reaper mods on FB) is doing dna200 lipo boxes. Taking orders now. [emoji2]

Ok then apes. So what am I going to ask the Mrs for for Xmas?
Give us a step for a hint ;) What are you fancying? I'm actively keeping away from DNA200 devices, and I'm a McGeek at the best of times!

Might one ask how you find the Paps V4? Likely not be looking to build it much under 0.4 at best/worst when dripping , 0.9 for tanks. Does the lock ring stay locked in your pocket? Seriously considering one.

Missed one with silver contacts on UKV for £55 t'other day - @Big Kev from this parish snapped it up (chunt ;) )

Give us a step for a hint ;) What are you fancying? I'm actively keeping away from DNA200 devices, and I'm a McGeek at the best of times!

Might one ask how you find the Paps V4? Likely not be looking to build it much under 0.4 at best/worst when dripping , 0.9 for tanks. Does the lock ring stay locked in your pocket? Seriously considering one.

Missed one with silver contacts on UKV for £55 t'other day - @Big Kev from this parish snapped it up (chunt ;) )

I quite fancy an SVB but Nigel doesn't seem to have sorted out the SX350J thing.

Ideally I'd say a dual 18650 SX350J that looks nice but isn't stupidly priced because it's stab wood (having said that - the Crann Electro looks very good but somewhat over budget when there are 4 kids to consider). The signature dual 18650 looks good but I doubt they'll be making any more before Xmas.

Paps 4 - I can't fault it to be honest, the locking ring seems ok but it's never spent too long in my pocket. My "go to" build is about 0.3 for drippers and it doesn't seem to mind that too much. If you fancy one, give it a go - absolutely spot on customer service too if anything should happen to go wrong with it (I've had a couple of niggles and they've just sent spare parts out gratis to resolve them).

It's not even left Finland yet mate, so I probably won't get it for a week, but if I don't get on with it, I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom