What's new

Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod $19.49

efun.top

Achiever
Hi all ,
Today I'd like to show you another innovative design by Jay-Bo, is much fashionable in appearance. It looks more classic because of the aluminum alloy body and surface brushed treatment. In addition to the connection in series and high power output, the unique linkage set and ventilation holes design make it even more adaptable and popular.
noisy_cricket_mod_01.jpg

Specifications:
Size (length x width x height): 40 x 22 x 79mm
Cell type: two 18650 cells
Thread type: 510 thread
Recommended resistance range: 0.25 - 0.5ohm

@efun.top - Hi - many overseas vendors state they cannot ship Wismec products to the UK. Are you able to ship this to the UK?

When ordering from you do I need to expect handling charges when the product is delivered? Or does the $4 shipping cover all that?

When ordering from you do I need to expect handling charges when the product is delivered? Or does the $4 shipping cover all that?

I didn't pay anything extra. Marked as $20 value which I think is below the tax threshold

Hi all ,
Today I'd like to show you another innovative design by Jay-Bo, is much fashionable in appearance. It looks more classic because of the aluminum alloy body and surface brushed treatment. In addition to the connection in series and high power output, the unique linkage set and ventilation holes design make it even more adaptable and popular.
noisy_cricket_mod_01.jpg

Specifications:
Size (length x width x height): 40 x 22 x 79mm
Cell type: two 18650 cells
Thread type: 510 thread
Recommended resistance range: 0.25 - 0.5ohm

Are you sure you want to recommend a 0.25 build on there?

Any newbies reading this may take that as gospel and you and the newbie could end up in a shit load of pain.

Brilliant,

Back
Top Bottom