What's new

flavour concentrates

To be honest you don't even need a pestle and mortar.

Put the crystals straight in a bottle, add the PG put the cap on then get a small container and do a hot water bath.
After about 2 minutes vigorously shake the bottle then change the hot water then after another minute or so you will have your menthol concentrate ready to use.
Hello sue thanks for your idea the way i done it was similar and put the measurement of PG into graduated ml cylinder then pour crystals straight into cylinder then hot bath to dissolve then poured straight into 50ml dropper bottle all ready to use. Will give it a try for cherry,BlackBerry,blackcurrant menthol blast. if strong it will be Lift off.ha.

Hi has anyone tried any concentrate flavours from vapemate.co.uk if so is it decent. any info be appreciated. reason i ask is no brand name but says british.

To be very honest I tried 2 vapermate concentrates and found them both not to taste. Weak and chemical taste. I would highly recommend bestcigliquid concentrates. There my number one now

To be very honest I tried 2 vapermate concentrates and found them both not to taste. Weak and chemical taste. I would highly recommend bestcigliquid concentrates. There my number one now
Hi Gavin thanks for your reply. your right as i found other not so good reviews about vapemate after i posted on here. will try bestcigliquid and another one called vapable looks ok with free delivery for £10 and over on orders. reasonable priced and good name flavour concentrates. may be worth you having a look at vapable website if anything different to try.

Yep check out bestcigliquid I think especially there tobacco range is very good with a wide choice. They say mix percentage at 15% but to be honest I found that a little high. Make a small amount and aim for 10% and see how it goes. Yes I have used vapable and there my back up. Let me know how you find bestcigliquid.

Yep check out bestcigliquid I think especially there tobacco range is very good with a wide choice. They say mix percentage at 15% but to be honest I found that a little high. Make a small amount and aim for 10% and see how it goes. Yes I have used vapable and there my back up. Let me know how you find bestcigliquid.
Hi Gavin is there any particular tobacco flavour you could recommend and tried. was looking for something like golden Virginia. Have tried so many and nothink like Virginia tobacco. i notice bestcigliquid name 2 being hand rolled Virginia. Have you tried them.

Go on the website for bestcigliquid and look at there tobacco section. I have tried nearly all of them and to be honest I haven't found one that's good. In my opinion they are the best concentrates out there

Go on the website for bestcigliquid and look at there tobacco section. I have tried nearly all of them and to be honest I haven't found one that's good. In my opinion they are the best concentrates out there
Do you mean you haven't found a tobacco one thats good?

More like spoilt for choice. Every single one I have really enjoyed. Haven't as yet come across a dud one yet

More like spoilt for choice. Every single one I have really enjoyed. Haven't as yet come across a dud one yet
Have placed my order bestcigliquid for a few tobacco concentrates and fruit. They recommend mix at 15% for each. i like a strong flavour but may drop it down to 12% . Have mixed with inawera concentrates and cappella . Do you think bestcigliquid concentrates are stronger than the likes of inawera or cappella.

Back
Top Bottom