What's new

Preferred sites for batteries and charger in UK

davidko

Anyone have any preferred (trusted) sites for batteries and chargers in the uk?
m going to be ordering the Hades soon so need some very reliable 26650 batteries and a charger to boot.
I was Looking on Myepack and they seem quite good, for the MNKE 26650 and the Nitecore charger.... can anyone confirm the quality of the 2 items?

Myepack are an ace vendor and good reputation, torchy (big_f_d_d) and ecolux on eBay are also decent

I use an Aosibo A1, I was that pleased with it I got another while at vape fest for use in the car as they come with adaptors to use mains power or plug into your car, great little charger, around £16,but it's seem have no on the market now.

As above. Torchy on eBay and Myepack. Both quality vendors and both very helpful with my questions and they've kept me safe. [emoji3]

I always used Efest,but now it's seem so many fake products,thePanasonic,Samsung,MNKE, Aosibo VTC5 is well.

Last edited:
I use an Aosibo A1, I was that pleased with it I got another while at vape fest for use in the car as they come with adaptors to use mains power or plug into your car, great little charger, around £16,but it's seem have no on the market now.
Yes,I also have one,it's seem good

The Xtar,Nitecore,Efest,MNKE and Aosibo are all good,but Xtar,Nitecore and Efest maybe a little expensive,MNKE now so many fake in China,Aosibo maybe the best choose,but I don't know where can buy them,it's seem have no sell on the internet,maybe only can buy from the local store.

Back
Top Bottom