What's new

Jax Custard ......Custard Fudge

cheltenham cat

Achiever
Ok its time to lose my reviewing cherry......

Pre amble out of the way first, the product was bought with my own money and i have no afiliation with the manufacturer my motivation is simply to spread the word

Custard fudge is one of a growing range of custard based vapes that is available on-line at a very reasonable price £25 for 100ml ..... i got this via an offer on his twitter for £17 with a free 30ml bottle thrown in ...... excellent value

Vaped on a Sig 75 with velocity RDA using dual claptons running at 0.3ohms at 70W and in a smowell hatrick at 0.2ohms at 70w
Juice is pre-steeped and a lovely golden colour with a satisfyingly thick consistancy

Open the bottle and you are immediatly hit with a sweet creamy scent that fills you with anticipation and i wasted no time in soaking up the coils on the velocity. On the inhale your mouth is filled with the creamy sweetness of the fudge rounded and backed up by the mellow custard and on the exhale the sweetness is washed away by the smoothest thickest mouthfilling custard you could ask for. Cloud production is very good and filled with the nicest aroma so much so that Mrs Cat actually commented on the nice toffee smell filling the room something she has never done with anything Ive vaped previously. The throat hit is very mild and the vape as smooth as silk

Moving on to the hatrick the juice is a lovely golden colour in the tank and it almost sticks to the sides, vaping at 70w if anything its a little sweeter on the way in but every bit as creamy on the way out and whilst it isnt quite up to the velocity experience( it was never really going to be really) it is still an incredibly rewarding experience

put simply this is no creme anglaise but rather tinned ambrosia devon custard.... exactly what i was looking for

To sum up have i found my personal custard nirvana............ who can say but I can say ive come as close as i have come so far, and if this is as good as it gets then it is good enough............. and at less than half the price of the likes of devilicious(my previous favourite) custard lovers should be giving this a go

Thanks for the review, nice one.

Coincidentally, I almost bought a bottle of this the other day but the £3.99 postage for my 10ml tester made me choke on my plain chocolate bounty bar :D

Yeah, I'm sorely tempted to try these but waiting for a discount code (am a cheapskate)! Better head on over to Twitter methinks!

Glad you like it, my order got delayed so he sent me 100ml each of fudge and his vanilla custard. Ended up getting 330ml for £17. He is doing some good black friday deals too.

great review :)

mine took almost 2 weeks so i see he hasnt got any faster :D

Yeah, I'm sorely tempted to try these but waiting for a discount code (am a cheapskate)! Better head on over to Twitter methinks!
ridiculously cheap when you consider the quality but you cant fault the guys generosity 200ml for £25 ...... ive gone for more fudge and peanut butter .....but hes definitely worth following...... got me to sign up for twitter finally, to take advantage of the offer

ridiculously cheap when you consider the quality but you cant fault the guys generosity 200ml for £25 ...... ive gone for more fudge and peanut butter .....but hes definitely worth following...... got me to sign up for twitter finally, to take advantage of the offer

Ooh how is the peanut butter one, by the way? I've been coveting that one for a while, it's what may make me finally give in and order!

Ooh how is the peanut butter one, by the way? I've been coveting that one for a while, it's what may make me finally give in and order!
never had it before but its built from the same custard base so im confident PB&C what can go wrong

Back
Top Bottom