What's new

Dear gearbest,

and you will................. my order didnt turn up at all ............. after 2 months they offered to refund as store credit:clapping:(ironic) or resend. Thought it might be good for my karma to give them a second chance so suggested that they send it with another order i had somewhat foolishly placed 8 days previously that hadnt yet been shipped............... it was only then that they bothered to tell me that the original order was out of stock and wouldnt come back into stock for 15 more days
This is seriously uncool from GB i couldnt help wondering given the number of disgruntled apes regarding them( and the purchasing power we wield) that we shouldnt just try to arrange a boycott of the china warehouse........................ this would give me so much pleasure and is really no more than they deserve given the thinly veilled contempt they treat us as customers

I dunno maybe customer service and shame dont translate too well? for they have none of the first and dont seem to be hanging their heads in the other as they should

like i said im trying my best for the sake of my karma to be as cool as possible about this ..... i cant help wondering what @gearbest.com thinks about this episode and the untapped power of us apes being turned against them................ maybe he has one of the cut and paste apologies they use to respond to every ticket raised with them

so the tale of woe continues............... the replacement batteries i ordered for the ones that wont be in stock for 15 days........ turns out theyre out of stock as well ..................... care to comment @gearbest.com ?????????

so @gearbest.com this cant be easy for you taking a regular kicking for the terrible customer service maybe your feedback to gearbest should be along the lines of 'treat your customers as you would expect to be treated yourself' who knows it could radically alter the companies plumetting reputation

@gearbest.com Would like info on my order made on Blackfriday, I payed for British Express Delivery and insurance with Tracking, and have no idea where it is W1511270921410973

@gearbest.com Would like info on my order made on Blackfriday, I payed for British Express Delivery and insurance with Tracking, and have no idea where it is W1511270921410973
Also made order on Black Friday WWP1511270706472323 "still processing" yet site says item despatches in 3 working days. Surely you must realise that your reputation is going down the tubes (toilet)

Hello Scotteh,
Here is the tracking number JD0002255030233924, and it shipped out 10 days ago
We are sorry for the late update, because lots of order then and we do an apology.
Also, British Express will take 2 weeks to send you the item.
Thanks

Last edited:
Also made order on Black Friday WWP1511270706472323 "still processing" yet site says item despatches in 3 working days. Surely you must realise that your reputation is going down the tubes (toilet)
Hello shamhal,
I just checked the order and found it didn't pick the items because lack of goods
And i will update for you when will have it restock
Thanks for your support and we are sorry for the issue
Best regards

Last edited:
so @gearbest.com this cant be easy for you taking a regular kicking for the terrible customer service maybe your feedback to gearbest should be along the lines of 'treat your customers as you would expect to be treated yourself' who knows it could radically alter the companies plumetting reputation
Problem is the turnover of Chinese wholesalers is so massive, even if potv stopped buying from them, hardly a drop in the ocean. But yes, it needs to improve!

It's a Western concept that doesn't exist in China. The only thing the Chinese take from these incidents is that the Brits are very rude and do not understand how lucky they are to have honourable Gearbest fulfilling their orders. From their POV it is us who are in the wrong.

The only option is to not buy from cheap Chinese vendors. It's that price, quality and service triangle again.

Hello Scotteh,
Here is the tracking number JD0002255030233924, and it shipped out 10 days ago
We are sorry for the late update, because lots of order then and we do an apology.
Also, British Express will take 2 weeks to send you the item.
Thanks
So, how long will it be at the Hong Kong Airport? Need to know if I get it before Christmas or not. Although I don't mind and expected it to take a little while, it'd be nice to see where my parcel is. :)

Back
Top Bottom