What's new

Chuffstuff 33% off black friday

Dudes its all about the blouvla. Lush don't cover it. Get the 100ml, a handful is always good. Common knowledge.

Having said that campers is the only choccy juice i like, had a bottle steeping for 2 weeks and i think its in its prime now - really get the mallow in it. Its like them chocolate tea cakes ya nan has. I got soaked yesterday, sat tooting campers as i warmed up - quite comforting/cosy. Mrs loves the scent too. Bonus.

Attachments

• 1448404260621.jpg
    1448404260621.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 69
Thank god i had a tax rebate this week, gonna have to spend a lot with all these offers going on ;)

Perfect timing, I get paid this week.

Might have to get a sample pack and wrap it up for the Mrs at Christmas... Should have a good steep by then!

Oh and some for myself, would be rude not to!

Last edited:
And I wasn't going to buy liquids on Friday but might have to just to find out what so many Apes are banging on about.[emoji4]

Anyone know how much shipping costs? The site doesn't really say until you are ready to hand over your beans...

Perfect timing: just getting my teeth into my order, the sample selection and if they are all as good as mammas, which is in my tank right now, I hope @diva will be bracing herself for a busy weekend of orders!

Back
Top Bottom