What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Anyone that ordered from us yestursday, really sorry about the lack of invoice in your parcel and the hand written address. Our printer decided to pack in half way through the orders! All will be posted today as usual! Cheers apes

Got the last 100ml pink lemonade :D
I've got 200ml of the stuff arriving tomorrow [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] can't wait to post it all over Instagram

Bloody red carded [emoji24] had my aromamizer and mutation x4 all freshly coiled, wicked and waiting too. Just popped down to buy fallout 4 for 10 mins. I swear they watch and wait for you to go out just to amuse themselves the bandits [emoji35]

Bloody red carded [emoji24] had my aromamizer and mutation x4 all freshly coiled, wicked and waiting too. Just popped down to buy fallout 4 for 10 mins. I swear they watch and wait for you to go out just to amuse themselves the bandits [emoji35]
I know exactly what you mean lol happens to me every time I'm waiting for something they take the piss lol

When's the next batch likely to be available Lee? 12mg ta
Hey mate, next batch goes live for sale tomorrow at midnight. Only available in 3mg Max VG though I'm afraid. As its designed to be used on sub ohm setups at high temperature.

I know exactly what you mean lol happens to me every time I'm waiting for something they take the piss lol
They sure do mate, dying to try cremeberry too [emoji24].
Ah well gives me something to look forward to tomorrow [emoji3]

Hey mate, next batch goes live for sale tomorrow at midnight. Only available in 3mg Max VG though I'm afraid. As its designed to be used on sub ohm setups at high temperature.
Ok thanks, I'll just keep checking the site for the 12mg cheers

Site will be updated by the morning with stock guys. I know a few of you are still after 100ml bottles. In the meantime there is ONE bottle of doughnut left!!

Back
Top Bottom