What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Make eLiquid

excellent tut... very easy to understand.... sorry I didn't read all the posts as there are quite a few pages.... but I just wanted to add that... PG can be purchased from most egic shops online.... ebay is a good place providing you by pharmaceutical also Glycerin can be found in boots or superdrug.... depending on how much you want....I buy my nicotine from local egic shop.... but there are plenty of places on the net that sell it.... I recommend mixing your own, for the simple reason it's far cheaper. :18:

Great video. I'm guessing for someone like me who is on zero nicotine, mixing my own will be even cheaper, but just as easy. Thanks for a informative video. Now where is that list of suppliers, oh here they are already bookmarked.

Good, simple to follow tutorial. I watched the most of it then skimmed through bits, so I might of missed something, but I didn't notice you using any latex gloves nor recommending people to use them. It's probably worth noting in there somewhere as some new mixers might not know the hazards of high percentage nicotine base and the fact that it is absorbed through the skin.

Also maybe just a personal preference but I would recommend adding the nicotine base as the last ingredient. Mainly a safety thing again, as you don't want it spilling before it's diluted.

Other than that a great tutorial right here ;)

Great thread and BradVapes video is excellent. Can anyone recommend best place for quality nicotine and also is there a calculator for Mac or iOS?

Great video guide, thanks.
Not started mixing yet but looking into it and you guide makes it less daunting.

Hi Chameleon.
You probably have this sorted by now but The Alchamists Cupboard is an excellent place to pick up Nic.
Don't skimp for the cheap stuff. They are well priced and reliable. 72mg is the one to go for. Good luck C

Hi ashf1983,
Thanks for that I didn't have much of a clue where to look, but I shall head there now and see what's what.
I've gone a bit mad recently on Black Friday deals and stocked up on juice, but I believe Santa is bringing me a mixing starter kit so I shall get going with my own juice in the New Year :-)

Hi ashf1983,
Thanks for that I didn't have much of a clue where to look, but I shall head there now and see what's what.
I've gone a bit mad recently on Black Friday deals and stocked up on juice, but I believe Santa is bringing me a mixing starter kit so I shall get going with my own juice in the New Year :-)

Don't hand about get busy on Christmas Day, I started as soon as the post man nicked on the door with mine, the door didn't shut before I knocked up 10ml lol

Back
Top Bottom