Innokin
What's new

Innokin iClear30 Review

Elux
Great review Swiftymctavish very appreciated as I have two of these coming this month.

Thats a slight giveaway your awaiting the SVD Mark !! Lol But yeah good review and they are wicked, I used one not long ago, my only criticism the plastic look to collars would be nice if innokin could "bling em up a tad" (chrome).

Just cosmetic & Doesn't effect performance.:22:

AcmeFog
I am indeed awaiting the SVD, I've even taken up weight training so I can use it in 18650 mode!!

Thats a slight giveaway your awaiting the SVD Mark !! Lol But yeah good review and they are wicked, I used one not long ago, my only criticism the plastic look to collars would be nice if innokin could "bling em up a tad" (chrome).

Just cosmetic & Doesn't effect performance.:22:

Hmm might have to get my dremel on it!

Royal Flush Vape
I am indeed awaiting the SVD, I've even taken up weight training so I can use it in 18650 mode!!

Nice one marky boy... I am Sooooooooo tempted to get one...

plz let me know how you get on with it,, it looks the Dogs :goodjob:

Having tried these with the kit that came with the SVD (which gives you two these beasts as well as spare heads) I have to agree with this review Swiftymctavish :)

Vape Green
Love the look of these,just ordered one and a spare head:D only trouble is the size of the box,bet it won't go though my letter box and r.mail will take it away again:rolleyes:

Might just try to get SVD for the challenge of rewicking and coiling the iclear 30 ;)

Simon aka Cobra3164

Vape Superstore
I didnt watch the review, but really I cant see what all the fuss is about with these things.
Sure they vape pretty well, but they have that silica taste about them (probably cuz they're silica wicks) that I have come to despise.
I prefer my AgaT+ & ss wick.

Back
Top Bottom