What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil and wick

pixelhazard

Achiever
Coiled and wicked that magma what I've received of @city461

So I've done it as I wanted with not looking @ any videos or tutorials cuz wanted to give it a go by myself :) is it wrong is it right? No clue but I luv that mtl rba :)
Here it is

Attachments

• 1448474562734.jpg
    1448474562734.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 1448474650114.jpg
    1448474650114.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 54
It's an art, not a science.

Does it allow you to vape the way you want to vape? Do you get dry hits at your preferred wattage? What's the PG/VG? Etc Etc.

You'll know if and when you fuck up. Keep building and you'll figure out what suits your gear and, more importantly, what suits you.

Fuck, I feel like Yoda or something after that last bit...

Coiled and wicked that magma what I've received of @city461

So I've done it as I wanted with not looking @ any videos or tutorials cuz wanted to give it a go by myself :) is it wrong is it right? No clue but I luv that mtl rba :)
Here it is
Thats a huge improvement from saturday buddy... looking good.

Thats a huge improvement from saturday buddy... looking good.

Coil came out @ 0.57 ohm it's mtl so I have it on 27-35W but it does go to 60W no problem and it's not burning the cotton, cotton touches the bottom of the deck to suck the juice.

I'm happy that you like it and it shows that I've improved a lil bit ^^
Done a single coil on tfv4 and running it @ 60W as well with no dry hits whatsoever :)

Learned a lesson today to always check resistance cuz it might blow :) little fire @ my coils destroyed them :(

Back
Top Bottom