What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Residue

paintedhead123

Initiate
Hi, just wondered had anyone ever noticed a greasy residue in there house/car from vaping ?

Jason.

ive not noticed any yet but others have ... its mainly down to the VG I think .... its better than the tar residue from ciggies ;)

I have.
Only vape in one room and I notice it on the windows and mirrors. In fact just cleaned them.
Car needs a good clean too.

As @paul-7 says better than the nicotine ciggies crap.

Does my head in when it builds up on the Car windows. Don't really get it around the house.

I agree probably better than what comes out of cig' it was my brother that noticed it first on his car windscreen. He asked me if i'd ever seen it in the house and up to the other night I hadn't but then I noticed it when I got something down from the top of a cupboard. I use a snowwolf 200w with a Goliath tank which gives of tons of vape my question is should I be worried by this and his this residue inside me?

Is always worse when its cold outside as the VG condenses on the cold glass more readily.
I would say to @paintedhead123 that if you are worried the only course of action is to stop vaping.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448470604.365130.jpg

I just drive everywhere like this.

Despite being careful to angle my mush towards the ajar car window it still cakes my windscreen and back window, much more evident now it's dark too and from work.
Better send the Mrs out with the windolene [emoji6]

What's vegetable glycerin used for? Mainly cough medicine & skin conditions ect...

I'm no Doctor nor am I in anyway certified to do much more than give you CPR or bandage a break until the professionals can see you.

But doesn't it just inhibit your cough reflex by coating the back of your throat/lungs, somewhat like lubrication to stop the soreness? Obviously to do so, it has to be sticky, sure it'll cling to surfaces ect

Personally I'd say not to worry about it, but if it does really bother you, the only thing I could say is cut down / quit vaping.

Just my opinion :)

Peace & love

Back
Top Bottom