What's new

how is every one?

A bit pee'd off at myself. Just changed my wick, and only realised afterwards that the juice I had put in my tank today was running very low. Took a gamble and went to work anyway, juiceless, expecting some vape-mail with the same flavour to arrive this morning. Postie did not bring my mail.

Had a dig in the drawer, and the only thing I've got is half a bottle of 18mg juice, which is gonna blow my head off now that I usually vape 6mg...

And my local B&M is closed for a refurb...

Basically, I'm gonna have a bad day once the last 0.5ml of juice that's currently in my tank runs out.

:17:

A bit pee'd off at myself. Just changed my wick, and only realised afterwards that the juice I had put in my tank today was running very low. Took a gamble and went to work anyway, juiceless, expecting some vape-mail with the same flavour to arrive this morning. Postie did not bring my mail.

Had a dig in the drawer, and the only thing I've got is half a bottle of 18mg juice, which is gonna blow my head off now that I usually vape 6mg...

And my local B&M is closed for a refurb...

Basically, I'm gonna have a bad day once the last 0.5ml of juice that's currently in my tank runs out.

:17:

What an absolute nightmare.:3dmad: I feel your pain. I got out of the house the other day without taking the spare batteries for my pipe.:soupset: Only consolation was I had a USB charger with me.

Back
Top Bottom