What's new

WHY!!

I've not seen any in my area. Unless there is and someone knows wer they are?. Been in a few eliquid shops. People in there are friendly n some not. They just seam boxey n small . Get the feeling you need to get in n out as quickly as you can lol.

I must admit i've thought about opening a vaping cafe in my local town. There are certainly alot of vapers around here. The only thing putting me off (apart from the start-up investment) is this damn Tpd. Might wait and see how that pans out first and then look into it a bit more.

I must admit i've thought about opening a vaping cafe in my local town. There are certainly alot of vapers around here. The only thing putting me off (apart from the start-up investment) is this damn Tpd. Might wait and see how that pans out first and then look into it a bit more.

Ditto, has definitely crossed my mind but until the tpd becomes clear, it's almost impossible to open a vape b&m in any guise I reckon.

Omg let's all check back in once tpd has been released, we could all band together and form the first "planet of the vapes" coffee shop/pub chain!!

My local vape shop is a coffee shop as well. Does a pretty decent latte,so you can sit in there have a vape and drink your coffee

Have a look on Triphammer's fb page. ;)

Back
Top Bottom