What's new

Large Batch question

mrsawyeruk

Hello guys,

I am thinking to start making my juices in larger batches but keeping the percentage of the flavour the same asks me to add quite a lot of PG base, is that going to reduce the strength of the flavour in the juice?

Thanks for the help!

The percentage should stay the same regardless of how large a bath you're making. PG is a better flavour carrier compared to VG so I wouldn't worry too much, the larger batch should taste the same as long as you use the same ratios

The percentage should stay the same regardless of how large a bath you're making. PG is a better flavour carrier compared to VG so I wouldn't worry too much, the larger batch should taste the same as long as you use the same ratios
Thank you for the reply! will definitely give it a go, would you know any regular highstreet shop that would have it? I would like to get a small ammount first before order from the website I usually order my mixing products p

Sorry only ever buy my mixing stuff online or at leisureliquids instore but they're based in Sittingbourne so don't know if that's doable for you.

Back
Top Bottom