What's new

Review Mr Vapour Strawberry Cheesecake Drip and Tank

niknax

Vendor
Bought from my local B&M shop £8 for 15ml (ouch!)

After having a slight accident with my much loved istick, I grabbed myself a bargain when www.vapourcigarettes.co.uk had a 30% sale on everything in store and ordered a Kangertech Subox (which I am loving) In my haste to find a replacement system I wondered into this little store. Had a lovely chat and during this I mentioned I do 95% of my ordering online, the puzzled owner asked me why and I said it mostly came down to price and quality available online vs in store.

Anyway after this lovely chat I decided I was going to support my local shop.... I didnt purchase my Kangertech as I was getting it for around £20 cheaper online, but made the decision to allow my liquid supply to run down and I would buy from this shop.

I decided to start my purchases with an 80/20 vg/pg from modworx in caramel dream, I struggle to find much positive to write about this juice but shall review it anyway later on.

My second punt was Mr Vapour 100% vg (or as close as possible to 100% anyway) in strawberry cheesecake 6mg nic

This liquid was gorgeously thick and very strong smelling, no tester was available so buying blind (might aswell of ordered online) comes in a nice blue glass bottle with glass pipette, all warnings displayed, includes exp date and batch no

Got home and set up my derringer clone rda, 0.5, dual coils and broke out my freshly charged battery

Expecting a luscious hit of fresh strawberries with a creamy vanilla exhale hopefully with a touch of biscuit, what I got was a decent semi sweet strawberry inhale, when it hits the back of the throat it turns into a sharp lemon that will take you by surprise, then nothing.... somethings missing.... no creaminess at all.
It reminds me of a strawberry sherbet, It creates thick dense clouds that linger for quite a while as to be expected with the high VG, it does also hit you in the throat
Threw it in the Subtank Mini, and had a fiddle with airflow over the next hour or so, only way I could pick up any form of cream was on lowest air flow at 30 watts and even then it was minimal and rather flat.

I have searched online and found no facebook page or website, so I am assuming that its a wholesale only available to trade, so could possibly be available in your local shop

Conclusion
I would buy this again if it was half the price and I was after a sherbet, I cant justify it being at the high end of the pricing bracket and it lacking so much of the flavour I was expecting. Definitely not my ADV i'd be broke and missing my cheesecake :D. Sadly I have given up on the idea sourcing my liquids from a local shop and have returned to trawling the internet in the search of an affordable tasty vapes that actually tastes of what the label describes

Attachments

• 20151114_135038.jpg
    20151114_135038.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 47
Good review, shame about the taste, i got a decent cheesecake one from vapesuperstore by Beard Vape co - No.5 it's not strawberry but new york cheesecake, it's definitely worth a go if you like those flavours.

Bought from my local B&M shop £8 for 15ml (ouch!)

After having a slight accident with my much loved istick, I grabbed myself a bargain when www.vapourcigarettes.co.uk had a 30% sale on everything in store and ordered a Kangertech Subox (which I am loving) In my haste to find a replacement system I wondered into this little store. Had a lovely chat and during this I mentioned I do 95% of my ordering online, the puzzled owner asked me why and I said it mostly came down to price and quality available online vs in store.

Anyway after this lovely chat I decided I was going to support my local shop.... I didnt purchase my Kangertech as I was getting it for around £20 cheaper online, but made the decision to allow my liquid supply to run down and I would buy from this shop.

I decided to start my purchases with an 80/20 vg/pg from modworx in caramel dream, I struggle to find much positive to write about this juice but shall review it anyway later on.

My second punt was Mr Vapour 100% vg (or as close as possible to 100% anyway) in strawberry cheesecake 6mg nic

This liquid was gorgeously thick and very strong smelling, no tester was available so buying blind (might aswell of ordered online) comes in a nice blue glass bottle with glass pipette, all warnings displayed, includes exp date and batch no

Got home and set up my derringer clone rda, 0.5, dual coils and broke out my freshly charged battery

Expecting a luscious hit of fresh strawberries with a creamy vanilla exhale hopefully with a touch of biscuit, what I got was a decent semi sweet strawberry inhale, when it hits the back of the throat it turns into a sharp lemon that will take you by surprise, then nothing.... somethings missing.... no creaminess at all.
It reminds me of a strawberry sherbet, It creates thick dense clouds that linger for quite a while as to be expected with the high VG, it does also hit you in the throat
Threw it in the Subtank Mini, and had a fiddle with airflow over the next hour or so, only way I could pick up any form of cream was on lowest air flow at 30 watts and even then it was minimal and rather flat.

I have searched online and found no facebook page or website, so I am assuming that its a wholesale only available to trade, so could possibly be available in your local shop

Conclusion
I would buy this again if it was half the price and I was after a sherbet, I cant justify it being at the high end of the pricing bracket and it lacking so much of the flavour I was expecting. Definitely not my ADV i'd be broke and missing my cheesecake :D. Sadly I have given up on the idea sourcing my liquids from a local shop and have returned to trawling the internet in the search of an affordable tasty vapes that actually tastes of what the label describes
Nice review. Do you DIY? I have a great recipe for strawberry cheesecake that actually tastes of cheesecake! :)

I've found there website selling drippers for 4.99, have a look
www.mrvapour.com

Just had a read through that site, not sure i'd buy anything - lot of time/space spent trying to discredit other juice manafacturers, on every page actually. Also having the correct labelling shouldn't be listed as a benefit. It should be the norm.

'99% of juice makers are bringing in chinese juice and dont know whats in it' - bit of a bold statement that. Being as 99+% of my juice is brought off guys on this forum, if need be i know i could pick up the phone and have a chin wag about exactly whats in the bottle.

The irony of it is the website feels chinese.

Not bashing, the juice is prob great, safe and am told on the site that the 70/30 will worm fine in a ce4. Think i'll pass though.

Just had a read through that site, not sure i'd buy anything - lot of time/space spent trying to discredit other juice manafacturers, on every page actually. Also having the correct labelling shouldn't be listed as a benefit. It should be the norm.

'99% of juice makers are bringing in chinese juice and dont know whats in it' - bit of a bold statement that. Being as 99+% of my juice is brought off guys on this forum, if need be i know i could pick up the phone and have a chin wag about exactly whats in the bottle.

The irony of it is the website feels chinese.

Not bashing, the juice is prob great, safe and am told on the site that the 70/30 will worm fine in a ce4. Think i'll pass though.
Don't get me started on the appalling use of apostrophes too.

Back
Top Bottom