What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Quick Look - Wismec Reuleaux RX200 - Mike Vapes

mascaras

Initiate
Quick Look - Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (Joyetech chip) By Mike Vapes

I will post the full review when released !

best regards

fella unless its you doing the review give it rest eh.

no doubt i will get another ban but as ive said most of us can youtube for ourselves

fella unless its you doing the review give it rest eh.

no doubt i will get another ban but as ive said most of us can youtube for ourselves

Who made you the forum police ? I think you misunderstand the forum bud, Potv is a place for everyone to share information they think others may find interesting so OP has every right to share this without daft replies
I found the video interesting and probably wouldn't have seen it without them posting - even though yes I know how to use YouTube - so if I found it interesting, odds on other people did too

So how about YOU give it a rest eh !

On your thinking, nobody should post anything, reviews, bargains found etc because we all know how to use google don't we ?

No need to be an arse all the time, as from your own post, thinking you'll get another ban - it seems you are already aware you are being a dick

Im sorry , didnt know this forum section was only for our own reviews !
I will receive a Wismec Reuleaux tomorow (although the one with DNA200 chip) i can try take a few pictures and give my opinion about it and also share my .CSV battery profile on another forum thread !

bets regards

Who made you the forum police ? I think you misunderstand the forum bud, Potv is a place for everyone to share information they think others may find interesting so OP has every right to share this without daft replies
I found the video interesting and probably wouldn't have seen it without them posting - even though yes I know how to use YouTube - so if I found it interesting, odds on other people did too

So how about YOU give it a rest eh !

On your thinking, nobody should post anything, reviews, bargains found etc because we all know how to use google don't we ?

No need to be an arse all the time, as from your own post, thinking you'll get another ban - it seems you are already aware you are being a dick

i apoligise from now on i will throw up a post linking every youtube vaping vid i ever watch. might fill up the new post section but fuck it

Back
Top Bottom