What's new

Dear gearbest,

jaimunki

Achiever
Can you check the status of a few orders please?

WP1508251757002395 - missing wire, other items arrived. It was posted later, not arrived.

WP1508290751181798, not arrived

WB1509222342526956, not arrived

So I work out, 3 wires, 3 silicon cases still missing.

Thanks

J

Can you check the status of a few orders please?

WP1508251757002395 - missing wire, other items arrived. It was posted later, not arrived.

WP1508290751181798, not arrived

WB1509222342526956, not arrived

So I work out, 3 wires, 3 silicon cases still missing.

Thanks

J
WP1508251757002395 By surface mail, need to wait for it about 1 week.
WP1508290751181798 By surface mail also, and need to wait for it about 2 week.
WB1509222342526956 By surface mail too.

I know all of them are surface mail.
In my opinion, choose the Netherlands post with a tracking number is the best way to your country.
And if your order cost is more than $40, we will send you a tracking number fee.
Surely, I will try my best to apply compensation for you if you can't received item finally.
As I know, surface will cost more time on shipping time and you will received it finally.
Thanks.
Hot tip, if you have any problem, pls feel free to PM me, rather than to open a thread here.
Have a good time.
Zarya

Still waiting ..
and you will................. my order didnt turn up at all ............. after 2 months they offered to refund as store credit:clapping:(ironic) or resend. Thought it might be good for my karma to give them a second chance so suggested that they send it with another order i had somewhat foolishly placed 8 days previously that hadnt yet been shipped............... it was only then that they bothered to tell me that the original order was out of stock and wouldnt come back into stock for 15 more days
This is seriously uncool from GB i couldnt help wondering given the number of disgruntled apes regarding them( and the purchasing power we wield) that we shouldnt just try to arrange a boycott of the china warehouse........................ this would give me so much pleasure and is really no more than they deserve given the thinly veilled contempt they treat us as customers

I dunno maybe customer service and shame dont translate too well? for they have none of the first and dont seem to be hanging their heads in the other as they should

like i said im trying my best for the sake of my karma to be as cool as possible about this ..... i cant help wondering what @gearbest.com thinks about this episode and the untapped power of us apes being turned against them................ maybe he has one of the cut and paste apologies they use to respond to every ticket raised with them

and you will................. my order didnt turn up at all ............. after 2 months they offered to refund as store credit:clapping:(ironic) or resend. Thought it might be good for my karma to give them a second chance so suggested that they send it with another order i had somewhat foolishly placed 8 days previously that hadnt yet been shipped............... it was only then that they bothered to tell me that the original order was out of stock and wouldnt come back into stock for 15 more days
This is seriously uncool from GB i couldnt help wondering given the number of disgruntled apes regarding them( and the purchasing power we wield) that we shouldnt just try to arrange a boycott of the china warehouse........................ this would give me so much pleasure and is really no more than they deserve given the thinly veilled contempt they treat us as customers

I dunno maybe customer service and shame dont translate too well? for they have none of the first and dont seem to be hanging their heads in the other as they should

like i said im trying my best for the sake of my karma to be as cool as possible about this ..... i cant help wondering what @gearbest.com thinks about this episode and the untapped power of us apes being turned against them................ maybe he has one of the cut and paste apologies they use to respond to every ticket raised with them
Zarya is a she, not a he [emoji3]

so the tale of woe continues............... the replacement batteries i ordered for the ones that wont be in stock for 15 days........ turns out theyre out of stock as well ..................... care to comment @gearbest.com ?????????

yep was a huge fan of gb but now i will not buy anything once the last of my orders get here, as i have had enough now. I purchased something $113 the battery was dead on arrival, tried to offer £20 for a replacement. the replacement cost s $45. so i get an adjusted offer $40 accepted it heard nothing back since so i go through paypal, what happens they offer $20 again. so that is it i just want a full refund now and they will lose another customer .
Unless they have something i want and it is in EU warehouse
Sorry Zarya not blaming you but it seems the company want to keep our money or as much of it when something arrives and it is of no use.
I also had to claim through paypal for some missing orders because gearbest could not be bothered to do what was the right thing to do and refund me to my paypal.
What would you do Zarya if i sell you something for $113 dollars plus insurance and tracking and you have to pay $20 import duty and it would not work would you just let me keep your money and accept the loss. Or would you want back your money. Would you spend even more money to send the item back to me hoping i give you back a refund.
Yes i am very upset about what has happened but feel posting about it on a thread might make gearbest realise. If gearbest does not want bad things said about their company they should not treat their customers badly .
I have been treated unfairly so i feel i can be unfair back by posting this

yep was a huge fan of gb but now i will not buy anything once the last of my orders get here, as i have had enough now. I purchased something $113 the battery was dead on arrival, tried to offer £20 for a replacement. the replacement cost s $45. so i get an adjusted offer $40 accepted it heard nothing back since so i go through paypal, what happens they offer $20 again. so that is it i just want a full refund now and they will lose another customer .
Unless they have something i want and it is in EU warehouse
Sorry Zarya not blaming you but it seems the company want to keep our money or as much of it when something arrives and it is of no use.
I also had to claim through paypal for some missing orders because gearbest could not be bothered to do what was the right thing to do and refund me to my paypal.
What would you do Zarya if i sell you something for $113 dollars plus insurance and tracking and you have to pay $20 import duty and it would not work would you just let me keep your money and accept the loss. Or would you want back your money. Would you spend even more money to send the item back to me hoping i give you back a refund.
Yes i am very upset about what has happened but feel posting about it on a thread might make gearbest realise. If gearbest does not want bad things said about their company they should not treat their customers badly .
I have been treated unfairly so i feel i can be unfair back by posting this
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that. And i want to do apology for our bad service
Could you please send me the order number.
I will check for you

WP1508251757002395 By surface mail, need to wait for it about 1 week.
WP1508290751181798 By surface mail also, and need to wait for it about 2 week.
WB1509222342526956 By surface mail too.

I know all of them are surface mail.
In my opinion, choose the Netherlands post with a tracking number is the best way to your country.
And if your order cost is more than $40, we will send you a tracking number fee.
Surely, I will try my best to apply compensation for you if you can't received item finally.
As I know, surface will cost more time on shipping time and you will received it finally.
Thanks.
Hot tip, if you have any problem, pls feel free to PM me, rather than to open a thread here.
Have a good time.
Zarya
Hi jaimunki,
Sorry to let you waiting so long time.
I have try my best to apply compensation for you.
I will update new info for you in PM system tomorrow.
Thanks.
Zarya

Back
Top Bottom