What's new

Newbie to POTV!

vapestaar

Im new to these forums, but not to Vaping! Currently running a Sigelei 150TC with the SMOK TFV4 Mini, just wondering if anyone reccomends some decent liquids? Currently using BlackMagics line, really nice but limited to flavours as not many nice tasting ones, any input welcome, thanks.

Hi and welcome to Planet :)
As for juices... I like VampireVape. I can't have enough of their Heisenberg... between me and my mrs we vaped more then 2 Litres...... yes I know....
lol

I've tried VampVapes, didn't really get on with it, tried The Lost Fog collection too, really really nice liquid but only available in 3 flavours! Waiting to get my hands on some TearDrip but still waiting on that, the TearDrip Pearamel is absolutely stunning.

Liqudeo has some nice flavors but a bit priecy... unless you buy direct from France :)

Hello @vapestaar and welcome to the planet! Diy ejuice is defo the way forward of you're subohming. If you're into lovely juice though check out @MrDJ who has a list of trusted e liquid vendors all used by fellow apes. Enjoy!

as Beastie mentioned, check out my link below.

my go to at the moment is milk man by one hit wonder.

others, manabush, dripworkx, chuff stuff, urben cloudz on facebook only, strawberry fields on facebook

also worth a look is drip drop, LiQuid, rejoiced.

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @vapestaar nice to meet you mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom