What's new

Quick Look - Wismec Reuleaux RX200 - Mike Vapes

mascaras

Initiate
Quick Look - Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (Joyetech chip) By Mike Vapes

I will post the full review when released !

best regards

fella unless its you doing the review give it rest eh.

no doubt i will get another ban but as ive said most of us can youtube for ourselves

fella unless its you doing the review give it rest eh.

no doubt i will get another ban but as ive said most of us can youtube for ourselves

Who made you the forum police ? I think you misunderstand the forum bud, Potv is a place for everyone to share information they think others may find interesting so OP has every right to share this without daft replies
I found the video interesting and probably wouldn't have seen it without them posting - even though yes I know how to use YouTube - so if I found it interesting, odds on other people did too

So how about YOU give it a rest eh !

On your thinking, nobody should post anything, reviews, bargains found etc because we all know how to use google don't we ?

No need to be an arse all the time, as from your own post, thinking you'll get another ban - it seems you are already aware you are being a dick

Im sorry , didnt know this forum section was only for our own reviews !
I will receive a Wismec Reuleaux tomorow (although the one with DNA200 chip) i can try take a few pictures and give my opinion about it and also share my .CSV battery profile on another forum thread !

bets regards

Who made you the forum police ? I think you misunderstand the forum bud, Potv is a place for everyone to share information they think others may find interesting so OP has every right to share this without daft replies
I found the video interesting and probably wouldn't have seen it without them posting - even though yes I know how to use YouTube - so if I found it interesting, odds on other people did too

So how about YOU give it a rest eh !

On your thinking, nobody should post anything, reviews, bargains found etc because we all know how to use google don't we ?

No need to be an arse all the time, as from your own post, thinking you'll get another ban - it seems you are already aware you are being a dick

i apoligise from now on i will throw up a post linking every youtube vaping vid i ever watch. might fill up the new post section but fuck it

Back
Top Bottom