What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Normally I laught at these vape press stories but...

what bit of it crosses your mind that an ecig can break a grown mans neck? or his sister stating that people have lost limbs through vaping?

load a waffle imo :thumbup:
The bit that crosses my mind is we are all importing shit loads of gear from China which we don't know to what standards it has been tested and its not like they are known for there quality control. Didn't need smart arse comments like stupid people read this shit or did I believe it could break a man's neck just keeping a eye open that's all. We know there is dangers in vaping lets just keep watch. If you stumble across shitty stories or like in this case the vape haters show it to you is it a good idea just to dismiss it no of course not. Do you need to quit vaping straight away and scream and run away of course not just keeping a eye out bitches.
I ain't fucking sitting here shaking as I vape I'm new to this and am cautious with shit and didn't take the article as gospel truth.
I vape i read the story i guess im stupid eh

Last edited:
only thing I can think of is weakness in the glass which caused it to shatter.. But this is the news so the true version I would guess is He got hit by a door whilst vaping

The bit that crosses my mind is we are all importing shit loads of gear from China which we don't know to what standards it has been tested and its not like they are known for there quality control. Didn't need smart arse comments like stupid people read this shit or did I believe it could break a man's neck just keeping a eye open that's all. We know there is dangers in vaping lets just keep watch. If you stumble across shitty stories or like in this case the vape haters show it to you is it a good idea just to dismiss it no of course not. Do you need to quit vaping straight away and scream and run away of course not just keeping a eye out bitches.
I ain't fucking sitting here shaking as I vape I'm new to this and am cautious with shit and didn't take the article as gospel truth.
We will all sleep better tonight knowing that you're keeping an eye out for us @russ t :2thumbsup:

sorry if my post came across as an arsey reply it was not meant in that way,im just not that great with words,punctuation,smiley faces.

all i was getting at is if you logically think about the story its clear that its a fib :thumbup:

I wasn't criticising you just the crazy story, sorry for sounding like it was about you.

He was cottaging and got throated with that much force it broke his neck . also he dropped his mod and broke the glass in his tank.

See what i did i just made something up and it might of been believed, which would be just what the papers do make something up and some people believe it.
I could be right though and the story in the paper was to cover up the truth so his Mrs didn't learn his secret
see now you don't know if what i said is the truth or not.

I'm still looking for this shit load of gear i've imported from china.

As far as standards are concerned avoid shit batteries, inspect your gear on the reg and use common sense. Do that and theres a 100% chance you'll have an injury free vape experience, unless in a rage you gouge an eye with a drip tip. Although this would be user error as are 99.9999% of vape related bullshit injuries that rags produce/ 'report' on.

I'm still looking for this shit load of gear i've imported from china.

As far as standards are concerned avoid shit batteries, inspect your gear on the reg and use common sense. Do that and theres a 100% chance you'll have an injury free vape experience, unless in a rage you gouge an eye with a drip tip.......
or put it up your bum

Back
Top Bottom