What's new

Looking for some new juice!?

krish123

Initiate
Hi guys,

as per title I am looking for some new juice can anybody recommend some decent vendors?

Im also looking to get a good deal so if you know of any voucher codes please let me know?

Im after a nice watermelon liquid aswell as a good custard!

Ive heard bestcigliquid do some good liquids any tried them? any recommendations from there juices?

all the links you will need can be found below. also check the discount code page above or its in my link as well.

i actually really like drip drop watermelon but you can also checkout Kilo Dewberry Cream as well. needs decent wattage above 40watts to get the full flavor out of it. another one is Pluto by space jam but i didnt like that one too much.
as always tastes are subjective.

im a custard head and have tried over 35 now and my fave has just stopped supplying at the price we used to pay so am searching again.

I was after a good watermelon and asked the same question. Was recommended waterfelon made by a fellow potv user, @diva. Still waiting for it to arrive as only ordered Monday but looking forward to receiving it! I'll give you my verdict when it arrives... [emoji6]

Isleofcustard.com is simply the best custard vape I've come across. The vendor is offering 25% off on black Friday (details on website).

Shadowjuice juice is smother one I use. He's a fairly recent vendor but has already attracted a large following. His juices are excellent.

I'd also check out Aerovape. Excellent range of mainly dessert juices. This vendor usually runs buy on get one free promotions at the weekends. (normal price is £2 per 10ml).

These are all UK vendors who produce high VG handcrafted excellent juice.

Oh, I'll also add on Honey Vapes. They are currently only selling through their Facebook page but prices are very competitive, the juice is top notch and their customer service is excellent. Definitely worth a mention.

thanks for the suggestions guys, im going to place an order from chuff stuff and and aerovape at the wkend as they both have some deals on.

May aswell stock up whilst the prices are good.

can anyone recommend the best flavours from aerovape and chuff stuff?

I'm waiting on Waterfelon and a sample of Morpheous' choice from chuffstuff. I'll report back when they arrive and I've tried them. Try CHUFF10OFF as a discount code. Not sure of its validity.

dont use that code

try this from midnight 33% off Code : BLACKFRIDAY

Back
Top Bottom