What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Updated iSub G & 2.0 ohm coils

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hey Innokin fam. It's been brought to our attention that some customers are confused about the state of our 2.0 ohm coil heads and our iSub G tank. Specifically, the new chimney design in our iSub G and the "PRISM" logo on our 2.0 ohm coils. These are NOT fakes or clones; they are authentic Innokin products.

Example pictures of the new designs:

Again for clarity, these are 100% authentic Innokin products. The new iSub G chimney reduces e-liquid capacity by a small amount but helps minimize leaks greatly. Sorry for the confusion and I hope this helps!

Would also like to mention that we are going to be removing the airflow control from the drip tip on the iSub Apex.

Also as always if you want to make sure you own an authentic Innokin product, make use of our product verification tool found here: http://www.innokin.com/index.php/verify-device

May I ask why are you removing the airflow control on the ISub Apex please @innokin_ash ?
I do find it useful to fine tune the flavour in the juices.
Also, when are the Cool Fire 4 Plus kits being shipped to UK vendors please ?

May I ask why are you removing the airflow control on the ISub Apex please @innokin_ash ?
I do find it useful to fine tune the flavour in the juices.
Also, when are the Cool Fire 4 Plus kits being shipped to UK vendors please ?

Lots of people didn't really use it, and adding in airflow that doesn't pass through the coils dulls flavour. As for the CF4+ it should be arriving very shortly in the UK, I know orders from UK vendors have been taken. :)

Back
Top Bottom