What's new

Recipes You Yourself Created, Tweeked And Love.

5% cream base - I have 3 essentials for this - butter, malted milk and vanilla and I add anything else I have that could be described as creamy, including caramel and white chocolate.

I know im a div and have asked you this before, but is that 5% of a, b or c or 5% of a mix of equal parts a, b and c?

Snake Oil - I posted this in the recipes section but I've tweaked it since. It's proving very popular, one guy woke me at 1 am to tell me how good it is. I may have strayed from the original though as I've changed it to my taste.

10% CCW Orange
5% PA Lemon
5% PA Strawberry
5% PA Anise
5% Menthol (cut this in half if you have a "menthol double" or it will kill you.)

Thanks for this, this is another one I already had a go at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3i27tw/homage_to_tmax_dr_stanley_clarks_snake_oil/

has a few more citrus flavours in it but not the menthol, I will try again with a bit of menthol, I have also seen Eucalyptus and Absinthe mentioned as a potential ingredients....not sure though

There's something very soothing about the original that I would love to re-create.

I know im a div and have asked you this before, but is that 5% of a, b or c or 5% of a mix of equal parts a, b and c?

Treat the cream base as one ingredient and use it in the mix at 5%.

Proper digging this thread. Bought a shot load of mixing supplies this month and there's some wicked recipes flying about here.

just made a new recipe this looks like the place to put it
not sure if anyone has made this before I like to call it Vanillepudding
this is to make 30ml

80%vg 17.37ml
20%pg 1.53ml
5% Sweetener 1.5ml
10% Vanilla custard 3ml
10$ Bavarian cream 3ml

let it steep for 8 days
and boom Vanillepudding

Lemon drizzle cake:
Cap Bavarian cream 4%
Cap cake batter 6%
TPA dulce de leche 1%
Ethyl maltol 1%
Cap Italian lemon Sicily 3%
Cap NY cheesecake 2%
Vanilla swirl 2%

Fruity yoghurt:
Bavarian cream 1.3%
Blueberry wild 3.3%
Greek yogurt 8%
TPA pineapple 0.5%
Sweet strawberry 3.3%

Be really careful measuring out the pineapple as this is a really strong sweet flavour. Too much will kill this recipe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom