What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lea & Perrins - The Original Worcestershire Sauce

I bought some solubarome Aswell from rainbowvapes.co.uk they ain't too bad but gotta mix around 20% for those. Cheap though

@conanthewarrior TJUICE!!!

Red astaire, black n blue and vamp vape...ordered some today from leisure liquids. 5% off using code: POTV ;)
Thanks man. I Will order some on Monday-it is 100ML of concentrate for under a tenner yeah?

What percentage do you use it at? I like quite strong floavours-at the moment I am vaping tasty puff california orange-it was the most expensive out of my order at just £2.99 for a 10ML bottle, BUT I usually need at least 10% to get full flavour.

This is VERY strong at 5%! I think 3% would even be really strong, I am defitely going to order more tasty puff flavours, they are so strong, 15 MLS only required 0.75ML so the bottles will last for a good few bottles of juice, plus more VG and PG arrived.

What is the flavour like? I will definitely order it though at that price, and thanks for the code. I enjoy different flavours, my favourites were sent to me by an American friend who sent my around 200ML of premium juice, and 100ML of his own homemade juice, and an orchid tank-for nothing, as a present. My favourite flavours were rootbeer

(my god this is lovely-I cant find rootbeer ANYwhere in the UK, but it tastes amazing!, any one who knows where I can get real rootbeer in the UK please let me know-its like ginger beer, non alcoholic so don't worry about my alcohol issues, I just really want some but have searched all the local supermarkets and they have ginger beer, but no rootbeer! It is a really strange flavour that at first I didn't like, but then I loved. It is strong) and cuttwoods unicorn milk, plus one of his home blend orange creme flavours.

His name was Bondo, I haven't heard from him in a while so I hope he is OK. It ccost him near 30 dollars to ship! He easily spent over 50 dollars in the box, and 30 shipping, thats 80 dollars on someone he only knows online. If I ever got to America he has agreed to meet up and show me around where he lives, winsconsin.

So, main question is-what does it taste like? I will definitely buy it as it will last AGES, even at 20%, and its under a tenner! Amazing.

Not sure where you read 100ml of TJUICE concentrate for under a tenner but if that's right please point me in the right direction lol. I bought 10 ml bottles at 3.95 each. According to the t juice site these are best mixed at 15%. Haven't used anything yet apart from the solubarome concentrate from rainbowvapes.co.uk. They are not too bad my faves of the bunch are bubblegum and spearmint. Red astaire tastes fucking amazeballs! It really is the tits! Kinda like tunes with an aniseed/berry menthol lick. A friend of mind let me try some the other day and that's all everyone really vapes round here they going crazy for the stuff lol. Your lucky getting all that stuff that's really kind of him :) if you order from rainbowvapes you get 6 bottles for a tenner and a bottle of premade juice for free and free next day delivery. The owner of the site is called James really helpful guy and for the prices his juices are not to bad I have found

Not sure where you read 100ml of TJUICE concentrate for under a tenner but if that's right please point me in the right direction lol. I bought 10 ml bottles at 3.95 each. According to the t juice site these are best mixed at 15%. Haven't used anything yet apart from the solubarome concentrate from rainbowvapes.co.uk. They are not too bad my faves of the bunch are bubblegum and spearmint. Red astaire tastes fucking amazeballs! It really is the tits! Kinda like tunes with an aniseed/berry menthol lick. A friend of mind let me try some the other day and that's all everyone really vapes round here they going crazy for the stuff lol. Your lucky getting all that stuff that's really kind of him :) if you order from rainbowvapes you get 6 bottles for a tenner and a bottle of premade juice for free and free next day delivery. The owner of the site is called James really helpful guy and for the prices his juices are not to bad I have found
Have I got confused and there is no 100ML juice? One of my friends mentioned a shop that does 100ML for a tenner, I think it changes each week. I will have to check my inbox and find it though, I could be mistaken or remembered it wrong with my memory problems. It may of been 100ML of premium juice for a tenner-but I am sure it was suicide bunny they told me about-is that a premium juice or a concentrate?

Pah, I would never think to defile the gloriousness that is hendersons relish - though I wonder if it can be done :)
I'd only buy it if it came in this bottle though.
hendersons_united.jpg

actually it would be better to brine the chicken pieces in buttermilk in a sealed container overnight BEFORE frying it, and using egg wash to coat the pieces before doing the dip and fry...

Back
Top Bottom