What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

Hi

the New wismec RX200 use the new joyetech chips made in USA by TI corp. I heard this chips are very good thats why Vapor Flask also stopped working with EVOLV chips and moved to WISMEC this new Joyetech Chips ! The Vapor Flask will release 3 new Box mods in 1 week with this new chips , single 18650 @ 75W /// single 26650 @100w and dual 18650 @ 150W , all of them firmware upgradble , TC suport NI , ti and SS with prices around 80$-120$

Pic of the new vapor flask models made by Wismec @ joyetech chip in attachments !

The New wismec RX200 its for 43$ on 3fvape , good price :)

best regards

Attachments

• wismec2.jpg
    wismec2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 207
  • wismecvaporflask.jpg
    wismecvaporflask.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 214

Not got that email yet. I did order it really early so hopefully made it in.
I emailed them earlier but still no reply.

First Look at Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Video from my friend @mikevapes

best regards

Not got that email yet. I did order it really early so hopefully made it in.
I emailed them earlier but still no reply.

Ok looks like I did get the same email but it went to my junk folder.
Not a happy bunny.

Why the chip change is it purely down to lack of DNA200 boards?
I heard its because limit Evolv stock and also a few problems with DNA200 working with 3x 18650 batteries !

Mike vapes already got one of the new Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (joyetech chip) lets wait for the review (like i said i head good thing about it )!

Over the weekend my screen died (although the mod continued to fire as normal). I tried linking it to Escribe software with both a soft and hard reboots but to no avail.

Got in touch with Totally Wicked and they said to send it back to them, which I did on Monday. Apparently an engineer is currently looking at it with a view to fixing, but I'm not sure I'd be too happy with this... Ideally I'd prefer a new one, incase the same problem crops up again after the 90 day warranty expires.

I sit and wait on the outcome and I'm missing it badly!

Back
Top Bottom