What's new

Review Xtar VC4 Battery Charger review

Hi
I am looking at getting a new charger for my 18650 batteries as my TW charger only does one at a time. I have looked at Gearbest and the prices are great but can't see if any of them include a UK 3 pin plug; does it come with one or do I have to buy one separately to plug the usb cable into.
Being a vaping newbie, that wants to go down the replaceable battery route, what setting do you put the charger on? My old charger for standard AA, AAA etc batteries was "plug and play". All this technical stuff is above me, I just want to keep off the tabs.
Cheers in advance
Chris.

Watch the review, it comes with a USB cable that you can plug into any USB 5v - 2.1A USB adapter

Watch the review, it comes with a USB cable that you can plug into any USB 5v - 2.1A USB adapter
Thanks for the reply, I did watch the review. Being new to all this I just wanted to know if it came with a 3 pin plug/USB adaptor or if I had to buy one. I now know that I would have to buy a USB 5v - 2.1A USB adapter, any recommendations?
Regards
Chris.

Thanks for that. I have plumped for a Nitecore D2 from Myepack, £18.24 delivered and it comes with a 3 pin plug.
Regards
Chris.

Back
Top Bottom