What's new

Online Store Now Open

Only had the squirrel juice left last night!! Really wanted to try the drunken monkey but hey it's a free sample so still looking forward too trying the juice out!! Quickly despatched, got an email first thing this morning!! Great site, can't wait!! Thanks bro

@julesvapes Thank you my drunken monkey turned up today, he abused the postie and threw up on some small children and he's feeling a lil bit embarrassed.[emoji13]
All seriousness it smells awesome and looking forward to trying it. Thanks again.

I got a "postage underpaid by £1.50" card today - those pesky squirrels might be peeling the stamps off [emoji23][emoji23]

I got my squirrel juice this morning!! Super fast delivery so thumbs up for that.

Juice itself is lovely, reminds me of the nutty smell from Nutella, smooth inhale and exhale!!

Great with a coffee!! Thumbs up mate and cheers for the sample

Samples x 3 turned up today:D
tried squirrel juice and drunken monkey............. both on a stock triton Ni coil at 50w and 500 degrees

firstly for a 60/40 mix these two produce huuuuuuuuuuuge clouds
Squirrel Juice first
exactly like the coffee cream chocolate you might get in a box of milk tray/dairy box just a little nut on the exhale really enjoyed it none of the bitterness you can find with some coffee flavours a bit like an expresso with lots of sugar really nice and maybe the nicest coffee vape ive come across with massive clouds....... even the daughter liked it which i wouldnt have expected as shes strictly fruits normally

Drunken Monkey
getting plenty af foamy banana with a little irish cream if i dial down the power........... the cookie dough seems to be overwhelmed or may be found with a little more tinkering with the set up i dunno but nice enough as it stands still the same huge clouds

as for the screaming witch ....................... still building up the courage for that one;):18:

oh and did i mention the huuuuuuge clouds

thanks for the opprtunity to try them out ......... horizons have been broadened:14:

We would just like to say thank you for everyone who has ordered samples and we hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that have enjoyed them and taken the time to write comments we are especially thankful.

It makes the months and months of testing and tasting worthwhile.

As a teaser here are three more flavours we are working on but have not passed our taste test yet

Badgers Mate
Chuck Ice
Pixie dust

sorry no dates yet for release. They will be ready when they are ready!

Back
Top Bottom