What's new

Do you actually save money after quiting smoking?

I was spending a 10er a day on smokes, im only vsping 5 weeks havent had a smoke since so im happy with that, ive probably spent 300euro since i started between batteries, mods, tanks and juice. Im hoping il only need one or 2 more mods and tanks in the near future then il hav all i need to keep me going,
I do put a 10er a day away though into a tin which is goin to get me and the fsmily a holiday next year as haven't been away now for 2 years. So im actually down at the moment but i think iys just the initial start up phase that has caused that.
Main reason i switched was due to cost, cigs just keep goin up in the budget every year, i actually enjoyed smoking even though i know its bad for u but i hate the way every illness is blamed on smoking. Its a cop out for health profession

Nope. Don't think I have saved even a penny yet.
Getting better tho after finding some nice juice vendors on here with very nice prices

ive only been vaping for a month now but so far id say id saved money...just a shame i brought 600 fags in duty free 2 days before i decided to start vaping lol....now i just have boxes of neglected fags lol

ive only been vaping for a month now but so far id say id saved money...just a shame i brought 600 fags in duty free 2 days before i decided to start vaping lol....now i just have boxes of neglected fags lol

Sell them and pit it to your vape budget. Someone will pay £40-50 a sleeve

I'm not saving money as I paid so little for a lot of baccy, but I'm happy still

Definitely save money and it's worth it for the different taste and also without the horrible smell!!

I was spending nearly £20 a day on cigs after buying a aspire premium kit £49 and a cool fire 4 and 4 bottles of 10ml juice £35 and a fresh order from a juice supplier of £17 I have already saved and the juice I have will last me more than a week so Deffo a save here.

A 25g pack of tobacco would last me 3-4 days, so I was a relatively cheap smoker. In the last month or so I've definitely spent a lot more on vaping, trying new stuff, trying to find what suits me. Hopefully it will level out when I settle into a routine with what works well for me. Even though I've been spending money I haven't got, I don't begrudge a single penny of it (even the dud purchases) due to the miraculously easy way it has helped me to stop smoking, something I'd almost given up hope on. I see it as an investment.

Yes. I used to spend on average 70 pound a week on fags. Minimum. I'd it costs me no more then 20 maybe 25 a week now to vape. Everything I save now though pretty much goes on new tattoos. But yes. I spose I save loads

Well, can't say I'm saving much, but my life expectancy and taste buds are getting one heck of a boost. I started vaping about two months ago. Wish it'd been years ago, as a couple of weeks ago I had a heart-attack. I'm only in my mid-40's, but I smoked for 30 years, which the consultant made no bones about being the number 1 reason. So given the quiet thumbs up from the two consultants I've seen since, both praising how clear my lungs are now, I'll stick to blowing my money on new juices and gear. :-)

Back
Top Bottom