What's new

This VERY Important, Please you guys...

K

KulrMeStoopid

Check out this video and tell the world

I know many of you love the camera, some of you don't! Either way, please please please do this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered long and hard about this one, as believe it or not, I am not comfortable in front of a camera, but I WILL be doing it. Just need a couple of Props.

There are a few people who really have worked tirelessly to fight these regulations, and there are times when we all have to come out of our comfort zones to do our little bit, and to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with those that fight day in day out, for our freedom of choice :)

Sorry I can't do the camera thing, but I support what ever is required to stop the bureaucrats from banning vaping, If need be I will break the law and vape. before long they will find a way to tax it and i will find a way to avoid paying tax. I want to be free from tobacco and i will, how by vaping.

Unfortunately, regulations are inevitable...

It is unfortunate that government regulations are inevitable - the only things in question are how long it takes to regulate, and what exactly those regulations will be....but fear not vapers!!! Government regulations will never prevent you from being able to vape - they will simply make it more expensive :( of that I am absolutely convinced - this whole thing has nothing whatever to do with your government's concern for your health, and everything to do with the bottom line...money...cashola...the almighty dollar, or quid, or yen, or whatever that piece of paper is called wherew you call home - all of our respective governments want desperately to (well, I should say that all of the rich corporations that run our respective governments) to be able to tax and therefore profit from the sale of, as well as completely control, all vaping products and accessories. We can slow them down, so I do encourage people to take part in things like this very good idea....but we cannott stop them. It is really too bad...all I can say is, stock up while you can do so inexpensively....because eventually it will cost much more (in my humble opinion) to vape....:)

Back
Top Bottom