What's new

This Friday

jrob3rts

Achiever
So, to all those guys, gals and trumpledorfs who will be attending the meet in Bolton this Friday.

I shall be bringing some bits I do not need. I'll throw (or maybe place) them onto a table for you to take. Not wanting anything in return. Try and give the newbies, or those who are fairly new to the hobby a chance to pick up anything they wish.

No dibs please, just take what you want on the night.

I currently have:
FlavourArt UK - BiteXtra Kingston Kick 15mg (This stuff is too strong for me)
Unbranded - Vanilla 16mg
FlavourArt Flavour - Anise (No. 1)
FlavourArt Flavour - Anise (No. 2)

I'll keep searching and see what else I have.

If a vendor is coming, and you stock Silica and wick, let me know. Happy to save a few pennies on postage. Also looking for some bottles and flavours if anyone has some for sale.

I have those glass bottles for you in 100ml if you want them?

I will also be bringing some random juices im not keen or stuff I've mixed and have tried but dont fancy any more... I am sure I have a piss load of stuff to pass on... will dig through my juice box and bag it all up before hand... :) Want me to print up a "Freebies" sign too :P?

Is anyone bringing any anti-bacterial wipes for when everyone is swapping and trying mods? I don’t fancy a dose of Carlos herpes :28:

Im fetching some large syringes for KMS does anybody else want any fetching ideal for nic base
ill fetch quite a few juices aswell

Last edited:
I have those glass bottles for you in 100ml if you want them?

I will also be bringing some random juices im not keen or stuff I've mixed and have tried but dont fancy any more... I am sure I have a piss load of stuff to pass on... will dig through my juice box and bag it all up before hand... :) Want me to print up a "Freebies" sign too :P?

If you are really happy with printing a sign saying "KMS Juice Box - Please feel free to use, just make sure your drip tips are clean" then go for it.

On a more serious note, yep that would be cool.

lol i was jooooooooooking :P

"please dont let your tips drip" might be better :D haha

Im fetching some large syringes for KMS does anybody else want any fetching ideal for nic base
ill fetch quite a few juices aswell

Are you coming? It's quite a way but good man if you are.

Back
Top Bottom