What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

This Friday

jrob3rts

Achiever
So, to all those guys, gals and trumpledorfs who will be attending the meet in Bolton this Friday.

I shall be bringing some bits I do not need. I'll throw (or maybe place) them onto a table for you to take. Not wanting anything in return. Try and give the newbies, or those who are fairly new to the hobby a chance to pick up anything they wish.

No dibs please, just take what you want on the night.

I currently have:
FlavourArt UK - BiteXtra Kingston Kick 15mg (This stuff is too strong for me)
Unbranded - Vanilla 16mg
FlavourArt Flavour - Anise (No. 1)
FlavourArt Flavour - Anise (No. 2)

I'll keep searching and see what else I have.

If a vendor is coming, and you stock Silica and wick, let me know. Happy to save a few pennies on postage. Also looking for some bottles and flavours if anyone has some for sale.

I have those glass bottles for you in 100ml if you want them?

I will also be bringing some random juices im not keen or stuff I've mixed and have tried but dont fancy any more... I am sure I have a piss load of stuff to pass on... will dig through my juice box and bag it all up before hand... :) Want me to print up a "Freebies" sign too :P?

Is anyone bringing any anti-bacterial wipes for when everyone is swapping and trying mods? I don’t fancy a dose of Carlos herpes :28:

Im fetching some large syringes for KMS does anybody else want any fetching ideal for nic base
ill fetch quite a few juices aswell

Last edited:
I have those glass bottles for you in 100ml if you want them?

I will also be bringing some random juices im not keen or stuff I've mixed and have tried but dont fancy any more... I am sure I have a piss load of stuff to pass on... will dig through my juice box and bag it all up before hand... :) Want me to print up a "Freebies" sign too :P?

If you are really happy with printing a sign saying "KMS Juice Box - Please feel free to use, just make sure your drip tips are clean" then go for it.

On a more serious note, yep that would be cool.

lol i was jooooooooooking :P

"please dont let your tips drip" might be better :D haha

Im fetching some large syringes for KMS does anybody else want any fetching ideal for nic base
ill fetch quite a few juices aswell

Are you coming? It's quite a way but good man if you are.

Back
Top Bottom