What's new

X cube 2. Ohm jumping and 600f vaping

healeyelvisj

hi there I've recently started using the x cube 2 with ni200 coils. Resistance is set at 0.14 and coefficient rate at 0.00600, as I vape I notice the ohms changing. Wondering if it is supposed to do that and why if anyone knows? Also I'm finding I only enjoy it set at 600f ...I've noticed people using it a lot lower and when I've tried tit any lower than 550f I've pretty much got nothing out of it. Was wondering if I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the planet !@healeyelvisj Are you building your own coils or using stock coils and what tank? If building are you doing micro coils (I. E. Wraps touching) or spaced out wraps? Does the xcube prompt if it's a new coil when you first out the atty in? If you're needing to go that high and you're building your own it likely is a wicking issue. With tc you need bate minimum wick so that you get no resistance when pulling the wick through and the smallest wick tails you can get away with. If you're using stock coils then there maybe an unstable cool head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom