What's new

Attention Boltonians :)

My maybe might be a maybe not, my local reopens on Friday and I've not fallen over in there for a while lol

i really wish i could go to this but a friend has a big opening night for his soon to be regular DJ set at a local venue on that day and ive promised ill be there to show my support (and he is damn good at what he does and i do enjoy a bit of funk and soul) hope the venue is vape friendly! ill catch a meet one day so we can all exchange mixing tips and the like (or rather so i can steal all your good ideas :P )

i really wish i could go to this but a friend has a big opening night for his soon to be regular DJ set at a local venue on that day and ive promised ill be there to show my support (and he is damn good at what he does and i do enjoy a bit of funk and soul) hope the venue is vape friendly! ill catch a meet one day so we can all exchange mixing tips and the like (or rather so i can steal all your good ideas :P )

That's a shame was hoping to talk phones with a fellow soon to be SVD owner

disappointing thing is that im really looking forward to my first vape meet, who knows maybe ill ditch the night and turn up, transport dependant of course (i dont drive so im limited to public transport) never know i may change my mind and turn up after all

disappointing thing is that im really looking forward to my first vape meet, who knows maybe ill ditch the night and turn up, transport dependant of course (i dont drive so im limited to public transport) never know i may change my mind and turn up after all

Let me know if you change your mind I can pick you up with ZT

Back
Top Bottom