What's new

iStick 40 TC switch from NI to TI mode.

vandal_uk

Postman
Hi,

Just discovered this.

Turn off the mod (5 clicks)
Press and hold the up and then the fire button for 20 seconds.
After 20 seconds the display will show TI -> On.
Now turn back on and the centre button will cycle through Wattage, Ni and TI modes

I've been running this thing with TI coil's in NI mode for months. Having problems with the leads of the coils glowing and temp been way off (220c) highest I can go.

Now 300c on a 0.11ohm coil even more flavour and I can now taste the nicotine after a chain vaping!

For the life of me I can't find anything official on the eleaf site!

Vape on!

Last edited:
Very nice discovery :) Got my Mrs one a couple of weeks ago, might move her over to Ti later - not going near ni200 ever again, it's a PITA.

Great find Vandal_uk so much for it only doing nickel and vv/vw. Will have to try Ti also now. Thanks

Great find. Thanks for sharing. Mine is done, took less than the 20 seconds.

Altered my Mrs when I got home from the pub, she was far less impressed than I was :( Put my UTA 2 clone with Ti build on and it worked a treat - needed 280c to give a similar vape at 250c on my IPV D2, but hey ho, it works :)

Have passed word on to a few people I know whom own an istick 40, has worked on all of them. Wonder why they held it back?

No Worries!

This really has made such a difference! It seriously does pull like a train now at 280c. Flavour and temp of the vape is just constant no burnt hits at all.

I was on the look out for a mod with TI function no need just yet. I will be after one with more battery capacity and joules function.

No Worries!

This really has made such a difference! It seriously does pull like a train now at 280c. Flavour and temp of the vape is just constant no burnt hits at all.

I was on the look out for a mod with TI function no need just yet. I will be after one with more battery capacity and joules function.
IPV D2 is on Gearbest EU for £27 today, utter bargain.

That's awesome, worked a treat on mine. Now to get some Ti wire and give it a go.

How on earth did you find it?

Having a play on mine, Fire + Down while it's off will also display the battery voltage. Don't think that's documented anywhere either. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom