What's new

Review Youde Bellus

cohibacohiba

Postman
I've bought nearly all the youde tanks so was looking forward to this one.
It's the best one they've made. My daily tank has been the goblin for a while, only downside was the fill hole which leaks a bit of juice but not enough to bother me and you have to drain the tank to rewick.
Goliath v1 - great tank but prone to emptying your juice in your pocket occasionally (same as goblin mini) and zephyrus is great but maybe something's up with mine as the flavour isn't good at all.
Anyway, the Bellus is what I hoped it would be. Flavour is as close to dripper as I've experienced, I like the look of it (subjective) and side airflow holes work perfectly.
One and only downside is when top filling, even with air holes shut off you can get some leaking through air holes but this is only when you fill it. No leaks at all after.
It seems the issue has been documented a bit with people suggesting turning it upside down for a few minutes after filling and this helps a bit but still a little a little juice comes through. No big deal for me as I love this tank.
A really smooth vape with incredible flavour and great clouds.
It's a two post deck so some may struggle building a dual coil but i had no problems.

Back
Top Bottom