Vape Superstore
What's new

Would it be worth designing a POTV dripper?

We don't want your type of custom, a bit like those clothes shops who don't cater for fat blokes. I see a discerning gentleman wearing my ensemble, a man too busy to worry about deodorant or shaving - a man who wants his appearance to show he's comfortable in his skin.

Then I shall expect a full refund on the monies paid for the dozen sets I have already ordered. By Friday or I'll be raising a PayPal dispute. :12:

E-liquids.com
Good luck with that. I've spent it all on chocolate coins and a subscription to Nuns Monthly.

Vape Green
If you are interested I might get some designs for you of t-shirts when I'll get some time and maybe a few drippers designs cuz I've done some in the past (t-shirt designs) cuz I think it's a good idea for members really devoted to forum to have one or hundreds of items related to forum :)

If you are interested I might get some designs for you of t-shirts when I'll get some time and maybe a few drippers designs cuz I've done some in the past (t-shirt designs) cuz I think it's a good idea for members really devoted to forum to have one or hundreds of items related to forum :)

It's always a good way to build things up in forums, most often than not it creates a buzz and a sense of community.

I'm still on the drawing board for a dripper.

Smoore
Hm... let me know on pm later maybe I'll get some ideas for it :) l like 'vAPE' and some kind of logo on it :)

Forum t-shirts are available and be aware of forum infringement in relation to artwork, name etc ;)

AcmeFog
Cheers pixelhazard. There is a shop already with some t-shirts in, we should be adding some more soon so if you have any design ideas then feel free to ping them over. We wouldn't be too keen on ones being produced outside. Any ideas for hardware would be fine too but same as with the shirts we wouldn't been too keen unless we could see there was a decent level of quality there.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/shop

Innokin
Plus, remember that my branded Y-fronts/string vest/hankie hat combination package is still available from all good retailers.

Back
Top Bottom