Inawera

Bought from

4drops.co.uk

Type

Beverages

Cost

Can't remember but less than £2.00

Review

I mixed this at 2 drops per ml and it definately contains all the elements of the cocktail, peach, orange, and a sweet cranberry. There is no Vodka flavour. Another good fc from the Inawera range

Steeping

Fine within hours, after 3 days still a clear mix.

Value -

I think its a good one!

Use as a mixing ingredient

Can be added to anything really, I will add a creamy vanilla to it at some point.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

None known as of yet

Throat Hit

In a 12mg nic mix, 50/50 vg/pg, mild

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided by my wallet– which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators ofwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Shame its a mixing ingredient :( I can't mix yet and sex on the beach in my FAVOURITE DRINK IN THE WORLD!!

Back
Top Bottom