What's new

A thank you for great service!

kannon

Achiever
Just wanted to write a quick thank you to you cloudstix. I ordered a bottle of muffin man from you first thing Friday, I paid the small charge for 1st class postage and left a wee cheeky message asking if you could get it sent out ASAP so I don't miss out on my favourite vape over the weekend. Lo and behold it arrives on my doorstep in just over 24 hours. Of course Royal Mail equally paid their part but I half expected the order to be processed and sent out for delivery by late Friday when in reality it must have been much earlier as it still had to travel 200 miles with RM. So thank you very much on a super swift transaction and service. I most certainly will use you again, just next time please allow your POTV03 discount code to work as it didn't for me!

Just wanted to write a quick thank you to you cloudstix. I ordered a bottle of muffin man from you first thing Friday, I paid the small charge for 1st class postage and left a wee cheeky message asking if you could get it sent out ASAP so I don't miss out on my favourite vape over the weekend. Lo and behold it arrives on my doorstep in just over 24 hours. Of course Royal Mail equally paid their part but I half expected the order to be processed and sent out for delivery by late Friday when in reality it must have been much earlier as it still had to travel 200 miles with RM. So thank you very much on a super swift transaction and service. I most certainly will use you again, just next time please allow your POTV03 discount code to work as it didn't for me!

Thank you so much for your feedback it is most welcome.

For future reference the POTV03 code works on non sale items only and as we are running the sale on all OHW at the moment this is the reason it did not work.

Once again though many thanks.

Cloudstix
me got so much coming this week but milk man is the one ive been wanting to try for ages so as above paid for the upgrade postage.
once received will add you to the trusted suppliers list for members in my link below.

just to add I had a chat to customer service earlier as im tempted to get the istick100 and battery offer and was given great advice by the staff so expect another order to come through hopefully this evening.

top marks so far.

bugger, tried to order another bottle on saturday night but it was sold out of milk man so got from somewhere else :(

the way im getting through this ill be back soon cloudstix

Back
Top Bottom