What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

Yep! we could do that, but it would be made from real wood and would cost you 4 times that at least, I think you are confusing mass production with bespoke made, when we make something it is a one off unique piece of work made just for you to suite exactly your requirements, made with the correct joint for the job in a traditional way so it will stand the test of time, I fully expect my work to turn up on the "antics road show" in a hundred years time just looking better for having aged nicely.

No please do not get me wrong I do understand the difference between bespoke and mass produced, I was liking the layout of the mass produced box rather than the materials it was made with.

No please do not get me wrong I do understand the difference between bespoke and mass produced, I was liking the layout of the mass produced box rather than the materials it was made with.

That's great just let me see what I can come up with for the next prototype, I have a few good ideas suggested from this thread and from other forums to put into the next one that may tick a few more boxes with people, we will see but thank you for your interest.

that one is good but i looked on the site and saw this one too and i love it

mod_stand.jpg

And now for something very different, I finely finished the long promised Mod stand on Friday so here it is for you to poke holes in. I am looking for feedback on this one, what would make it better,more useful. what would you like to see improved or changed?
Made from Cherry and Burr Oak this one took 3 days to build so it is not going to be cheep. The Idea is to make them to order this is the prototype and od course if they are made to order you get to choose the type of wood Etc.
,View attachment 4832
View attachment 4833View attachment 4834View attachment 4835

that sir .. is a very beautiful thing

Ashdog did I mention I shared this like all over teh interwebz. :D and its very well loved :P

Will you stop it with that smiley!!!!! that is naughty, go stand in the corner. What is teh interwebz???

Ohhh facebook, twitter, google+ several Facebook groups, several G+ groups :D

A vendor has emailed me about them, have sent him this way and your way to talk to you about these :D

:P

WOW thank you

No thanks needed hun! Just sharing the :lovesign: something this beautiful should be shared and it's gotten a lovely reception in the vape world on the groups I have shared it :D

Ive been around only a short time in the vape world and have yet to see a mod stand as complete and solid as this one looks in the pics, not to mention the attention to detail. I'm loving the way the wood is connected at the corners and just yeah the whole thing. spot on.

My OH is quite jealous of your wood ;) he keeps asking why I'm looking at it :D

Back
Top Bottom