What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

That looks really nice :)
I can see it sat on my desk already :)
How big are the drawers what kinda stuff can be fit in them?
As for feedback, Where could liquid be stored / displayed?

That looks really nice :)
I can see it sat on my desk already :)
How big are the drawers what kinda stuff can be fit in them?
As for feedback, Where could liquid be stored / displayed?

I asked the same question, the units will be bespoke so if you wanted draws 2" high or 3" high you just have to ask, Ashdog will be looking at a specifically tailored storage unit for the users own requirements

:whiteflag:Sorry guys I have completely lost the plot now, I will be back shortly:whiteflag: I need some tea and a lie down in a dark room to compose myself

:whiteflag:Sorry guys I have completely lost the plot now, I will be back shortly:whiteflag: I need some tea and a lie down in a dark room to compose myself
Well if you need some company in that dark room let me know-I'm sure we could come to some "business" arrangement :D I also make a very good cuppa!

I have an idea, which may be pants, bbut that has never stopped me before, but, maybe you could include beneath the drawers, a platform that you can pull out, like a blotter pad in an old campaign chest with secretaire, but so people can play with wick, and wires, and odds and bods on it, maybe even have a recess in the middle to contain a rebuildable as you recoil it?

Also, include green, blue, or red felt, with a brass surround, in all the places that the mods rest, think of poor Carlos! Make that ermine fur surrounded by gold, and diamond encrusted! ;)

Well if you need some company in that dark room let me know-I'm sure we could come to some "business" arrangement :D I also make a very good cuppa!

Careful now I am a widower and it is a long time since I had the pleasure of entertaining a Lady who can make tea.

I have an idea, which may be pants, bbut that has never stopped me before, but, maybe you could include beneath the drawers, a platform that you can pull out, like a blotter pad in an old campaign chest with secretaire, but so people can play with wick, and wires, and odds and bods on it, maybe even have a recess in the middle to contain a rebuildable as you recoil it?

Also, include green, blue, or red felt, with a brass surround, in all the places that the mods rest, think of poor Carlos! Make that ermine fur surrounded by gold, and diamond encrusted! ;)

Well done you, yes that is a good Idea, it is called a brushing slide a hark back to the days when lady's needed to put there hair brushed down every 100 strokes to give there arms a rest.

Ok back now, in control and eating food

Stunning piece of work, like that a lot but echo the feedback from Carlos.

Would like to see the mods standing upright or at least be able to tilt an 18350 back without an atty on it.

Drawers would need to be high enough to stuck eliquid bottles, personally 30mm bottles, appreciate that would make the drawers taller bit it's what the majority of people buy (I think!).

Lastly need some kind of price guide, can't give true feedback unless we know what we are paying for a base model.

All the best

Todd

Back
Top Bottom