What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

Ashdog can you get some close up of the atty holder bit?

And maybe a rubber/silica protective bit where the mods rest on the upper bit in the back? Prevent scratching?

Just a thought Ashdog how deep are the draws, will they take a 10mm bottle stood up other than that it is a stunning piece that would grace the sideboard of any house

very nice, I would prefer to see the mods stood upright than on a slope, especially for full genny tanks with juice in may leak out a little. what price are they, dont know why im asking mines in production from baloo ATM, but these look nice as well

As I said, the plan is to custom build each one for the customer so you get to say how deep the drawers are to be, how many drawers, how many mods it should hold, what wood it will be made in, what contrasting wood to use for the drawer fronts etc. I have my own Cabinet making business and this is the sort of thing we do every day. This stand has been sitting on the back of my bench for 6 weeks waiting to get finished off just glad you all like it, but I would like feedback on what would make it better, The Pit want coiling stands as you would expect, but what would make it special for the Apes?

I have finished all of the parts down to a very fine finish there is little chance of any mod getting marked from the stand and the tank holes have a felt washer in them to absorb any condensation on the bottom of the tanks.

Words fail me too ..... It truly is a item of natural beauty. I will temper my excitement until I get a 'ball park' figure, but I really want one of these, so I can show my stuff off, whilst keeping it safe instead of using Ice Cream Tubs!

Now I know they say, if you have to ask the price of something, then perhaps you cant afford it, but what type of figure give or take are we looking at. Just so I can do some 'justification' homework before I resort to just letting my heart win ;)

box.jpg

Back
Top Bottom