Vape Superstore
What's new

Mod Stand by AshDog

Ashdog

Postman
And now for something very different, I finely finished the long promised Mod stand on Friday so here it is for you to poke holes in. I am looking for feedback on this one, what would make it better,more useful. what would you like to see improved or changed?
Made from Cherry and Burr Oak this one took 3 days to build so it is not going to be cheep. The Idea is to make them to order this is the prototype and od course if they are made to order you get to choose the type of wood Etc.
, Mod stand (1).jpg
Mod stand (2).jpgMod stand (3).jpgMod stand (4).jpg

Last edited:
Elux
I have given this its own thread in the Modders section because this is absolutely gorgeous and had I had the £ to buy it, I would. Absolutely stunning!

ok i really need one of these for my office it looks stunning please pm me a price and make me one please .......asap lols

what a stunning looking design

daz

AcmeFog
Very cool, the drawers take it to the next level over other stands that are out there, in my opinion; great job.

ok i really need one of these for my office it looks stunning please pm me a price and make me one please .......asap lols

what a stunning looking design

daz

Daz is buying me one too :P

Cheeky monkey I am!

This really is gorgeous Ashdog!

Royal Flush Vape
Lovely work and really well thought out. It's nice to see something designed for practicality as well as beauty :)

Ashdog that is extremely lovely, might just start saving my pennies up,

Un-related thanks for the response on my crisis last night!

Vape Green
stunning carpentry work there bud i wouldnt even be able to nail 2 bits of wood together straight! let alone those fancy joints ;)

Thank you, I am looking for feedback before we jump in, and don't get tooooooo excited before you find out how much they will be, like I said 3 days work + material and they will be made from very nice wood.

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom