What's new

Capella - Vanilla Custard

We should all fetch a few samples too the Bolton meet I'd love to compare see where I'm going wrong !!!

We should all fetch a few samples too the Bolton meet I'd love to compare see where I'm going wrong !!!

Ill make up 30 ml or so on the 1st so that its steeped by the 8th, this way every one can have a go.

I just finished off the last of a VC mix by adding it to some apple pie in an aga t (I command you all to DO IT...NOW!), and it is fine, has been hanging around about three or four weeks...in fact, just made up a 30ml batch today, oh yes, there will be a wanilla custard, but absence makes the blackened heart fonder, and all that.

I've made some vanilla custard I adore, been steeping a week and I thought it wonderful. Let a mate have a vape (a four spoons of sugar guy) and he complained it wasn't sweet enough. With 50%VG and EM, it's purrrfect for me.
So plan to make 30 ml but maybe put a little in another bottle and sweeten it enough to give a toothache. :D You can never please everybody.
I have some Mount Baker VC, anybody know how that compares?

Back
Top Bottom